Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineteonacatl
Shaman

Loc: USA
Grow Rating Program
    #1783919 - 08/06/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A friend of mine has recently begun experimenting with different growing methods after years of using the PF tek. With so many different methods out there, he decided to try a variety of them simultaneously with the same strain. In order to facilitate the scientific comparison of the efficiency of these methods, I have made a spreadsheet to be used in deriving an "efficiency rating" for cost, materials, time, trip, and general. The spreadsheet is made with Microsoft Excel, and I would like to put it in web (html) form or some similar form so that I can send it along to other people to try out (and hopefully improve) for their own growing experiments. Does anyone know how I can do this? This is a work in progeress, and any input would be helpfull...even suggestions on additional features of this program....
Please help me design this into a more accesible program so that I can post it where other people can use it.
If you want more details, then send me a private message; post suggestions here or send me a message.

--------------------
All information contained above is completely fictional, a product of the authors imagination.
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedanelectro
Disenfranchised

Loc: Left of Oblivion
Re: Grow Rating Program [Re: teonacatl]
    #1784097 - 08/06/03 03:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Do you have trouble with the design of the rating criteria or just converting it to html?

--------------------
We should really love each other, in peace and harmony. Instead we're fussing and fighting, like we ain't supposed to be.-Bob Marley
The people, the still sleeping mass which it was necessary to mobilize and its vanguard, the guerrillas.
-Che

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Grow Rating Program [Re: teonacatl]
    #1784184 - 08/06/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If you dont get the help your after here, pm me and i'll move the thread to the Science and Technology forum, were you may
have more luck.

--------------------

Offlineteonacatl
Shaman

Loc: USA
Re: Grow Rating Program [Re: Paid]
    #1784462 - 08/06/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I have the rating program written and working, but I can't get it to convert to html and still work. Right now it works fine, but just as a Microsoft Excel program.I've saved it as an html file, but it just opens up with the chart for filling in the data, but no fields in wich to enter the data..
Thanks, Paid, I really wasn't sure where I should post this.
If you are interested, here is where i have posted this:
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/teonanacatl777/Programs/MUSHROOM.xls
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/teonanacatl777/Programs/MUSHROOM.xml
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/teonanacatl777/Programs/MUSHROOM.htm

--------------------
All information contained above is completely fictional, a product of the authors imagination.
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law.

Edited by teonacatl (08/06/03 09:17 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds