Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: zee007]
    #17629132 -

ive been fuckin with the 90s recently






im honestly watchin good burger right now, its on one of the movie channels :vaped:



--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: fee]
    #17629252 -

I remember the summer MTV and radio stations played that song non stop.

To this day, I'm still burnt out on listening to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Sticky Green]
    #17632068 -

Cotton Eye Joe!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17771003 -



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17771076 -

Just found this song after having parts of it stuck in my head (incorrectly) for years:

I really like it:

Mighty K.C. by For Squirrels


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17772301 -

Newbie, based on some of your selections you must remember 2 Unlimited, has there been any posted in this thread yet as I didn't go through the whole thing???

2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance



--------------------
sing it if you understand...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: X-citer]
    #17773929 -

:lol:  I do not remember seeing this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17776218 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: T-Rex]
    #17776227 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: T-Rex]
    #17776239 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: T-Rex]
    #17776604 -

T-Rex said:




Oh SHIT, I had the helicopter one and the car one! :lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: X-citer]
    #17776653 -

X-citer said:
Newbie, based on some of your selections you must remember 2 Unlimited, has there been any posted in this thread yet as I didn't go through the whole thing???

2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance




Haha, I remember that - to be 12 again :lol:
There's a sad part to the story though. The girl, Anita, apparently was diagnosed with breast cancer some time ago. Apparently, she recovered - or, at least, she has been recovering.

Stories like those always shed an odd light on childhood memories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: koraks]
    #17845421 -

Anyone remember Dinosaurs?



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17845514 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #17845592 -



--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: johnm214]
    #17845597 -

johnm214 said:
Just found this song after having parts of it stuck in my head (incorrectly) for years:

I really like it:

Mighty K.C. by For Squirrels







Can someone validate my high opinion of this song please?  I'm really excited I figured out what it was and really feel like I need some encouragement to fully appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: johnm214]
    #17845621 -

johnm214 said:
johnm214 said:
Just found this song after having parts of it stuck in my head (incorrectly) for years:

I really like it:

Mighty K.C. by For Squirrels







Can someone validate my high opinion of this song please?  I'm really excited I figured out what it was and really feel like I need some encouragement to fully appreciate it.



Don't think I've ever heard it before. It definitely wouldn't have to come from this thread for me to recognize it was from the 90's. Sounds like something my dad would listen to while I helped him wash his car and golf clubs. Good tune for sure :thumbup:, brings back some good ole memories, although it can't be directly affiliated with my past.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17845649 -

Fuck yeah the 90s : :rockon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Shroomism]
    #17845661 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Shroomism]
    #17861047 -

Doug Intro - Live Action



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* subscription to people mag, free dvd player HarvestTheBrain 630 2 03/20/04 06:21 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* The line begins to blur Cowgold 800 10 08/26/05 09:45 PM
by ninetynine
* Diablo 2: LoD Players Read fleshofgods 927 9 12/14/03 08:30 PM
by fleshofgods
* Sugar magnolia, blossoms blooming, ... JettaJay 679 7 06/20/05 12:41 PM
by JettaJay
* I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs!
( 1 2 all )
iluan 3,633 27 09/04/04 03:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Del. student loses his shit on shrooms synthesis 1,388 10 07/16/04 04:56 PM
by Lightningfractal
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* Any Bass Players in the Pub?
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 3,131 24 07/27/04 08:57 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,269 topic views. 3 members, 33 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.