Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Oh shit, it's 90's time.
    #17119908 -




Kickin' it off with some La Bouche.  :grin:


Get in here and spit some 90's at me. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17119938 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17119946 -



Blind Melon: Walk


Ever since I got news about my buddy passing, I've been on a serious Blind Melon kick. On a less depressing note:

>
Presidents of the United States



Boombastic by Shaggy


Hahaha, oh the 90s. I could go all day.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah] * 1
    #17119950 -

Rule #4?????


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17119956 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17119957 -

Raquel - In A Dream My Love


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: fee]
    #17119959 -

fee said:
Rule #4?????



Rule #4 did not exist in the 90's


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: fee]
    #17119961 -

fee said:
Rule #4?????




If this thread doesn't encourage discussion, then what will?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17119964 -



Butthole Surfers




Placebo: Pure Morning



Veruca Salt


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: fee]
    #17119969 -

fee said:
Rule #4?????




You're just mad that you lose bets regarding music from the '90s.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17119972 -

tangerines


Edited by brokentv (10/28/12 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17119973 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17119977 -

Savage Garden - I Want You


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17119980 -

Like a chicken cherry cola.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17119988 -

Hahahaha, dear god -- Savage Garden. That was one of my first cassettes :laugh2:.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17119991 -



--------------------
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance"
-Alan Watts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Piecefillpath247]
    #17119994 -

Matchbox 20 - Real World



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17120006 -



Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: keyohnah]
    #17120009 -

:lol:  Good shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh shit, it's 90's time. [Re: Newbie]
    #17120011 -

Newbie said:



Kickin' it off with some La Bouche.  :grin:


Get in here and spit some 90's at me. 



I see your La Bouche - Be My Lover and raise you La Bouche - Sweet Dreams:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* subscription to people mag, free dvd player HarvestTheBrain 630 2 03/20/04 06:21 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* The line begins to blur Cowgold 800 10 08/26/05 09:45 PM
by ninetynine
* Diablo 2: LoD Players Read fleshofgods 927 9 12/14/03 08:30 PM
by fleshofgods
* Sugar magnolia, blossoms blooming, ... JettaJay 679 7 06/20/05 12:41 PM
by JettaJay
* I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs!
( 1 2 all )
iluan 3,633 27 09/04/04 03:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Del. student loses his shit on shrooms synthesis 1,388 10 07/16/04 04:56 PM
by Lightningfractal
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* Any Bass Players in the Pub?
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 3,131 24 07/27/04 08:57 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,270 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.