Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I like Orgone tonight
    #17640084 -

Usually when I come here I just skip Orgone's threads and get irritated by his lame puns and jokes.. But after a long day it's kind of nice to have a laugh at something stupid and playful.

I'm not saying that philosophy and deep discussion is for people who have airy fairy lives, all I'm saying is that right now I don't have the energy to start entertaining cosmic universal profound truths and revelations.

Philosophy, I think, is an art of its own and I appreciate the mastery that some people possess with their ideas. It takes time and energy..

I had more to say but I'm pretty damn tired.

Thanks Orgone, you're actually pretty funny sometimes. :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #17640105 -

:thumbup:

IMO he is a major component of why this forum works. Humor is a must amidst all the looping.


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #17640167 -

At first I was shocked at how he posted, after all he's covered on his other account, but over time his behavior started making sense.

I'm glad he's around. :thumbup:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga] * 1
    #17640171 -

I prefer icelander.:shrug:


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: Cactilove]
    #17640174 -

ya you do :blowjob:


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: Kickle] * 1
    #17640177 -

Humor and intelligent debate is all good. Laughing at others philophies or ideas, wrecklessly putting others down whilst your alcohol infested mind disregards logic, common courtesy, common sense, etc is not good. If you are gonna be a drunk, be a fun drunk :laugh:


--------------------
“Everybody is fundamentally, the ultimate reality. Not god in the political kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self – the deep down basic whatever there is. And you’re all that… only you’re pretending you’re not.” -Alan Watts

I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.”
― Albert Hofmann

Edited by LysergicX7 (01/30/13 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: Kickle] * 1
    #17640186 -

Damnit it kickle!:hahthatsrich:


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #17640191 -

We hates him, Gollum.  :uhno:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #17640214 -

EternalCowabunga said:
Usually when I come here I just skip Orgone's threads and get irritated by his lame puns and jokes.. But after a long day it's kind of nice to have a laugh at something stupid and playful.

I'm not saying that philosophy and deep discussion is for people who have airy fairy lives, all I'm saying is that right now I don't have the energy to start entertaining cosmic universal profound truths and revelations.

Philosophy, I think, is an art of its own and I appreciate the mastery that some people possess with their ideas. It takes time and energy..

I had more to say but I'm pretty damn tired.

Thanks Orgone, you're actually pretty funny sometimes. :cheers:



I like Orgone tonight too, there's not a single thread on the front page by him.


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: Icelander]
    #17640238 -

Icelander said:
We hates him, Gollum.  :uhno:



People have told me that I seem to drastically change from day to day. My appearance also seems to constantly be changing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: lolwut]
    #17640359 -

lolwut said:
EternalCowabunga said:
Usually when I come here I just skip Orgone's threads and get irritated by his lame puns and jokes.. But after a long day it's kind of nice to have a laugh at something stupid and playful.

I'm not saying that philosophy and deep discussion is for people who have airy fairy lives, all I'm saying is that right now I don't have the energy to start entertaining cosmic universal profound truths and revelations.

Philosophy, I think, is an art of its own and I appreciate the mastery that some people possess with their ideas. It takes time and energy..

I had more to say but I'm pretty damn tired.

Thanks Orgone, you're actually pretty funny sometimes. :cheers:



I like Orgone tonight too, there's not a single thread on the front page by him.




:haha:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I like Orgone tonight [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #17640368 -

EternalCowabunga said:
Icelander said:
We hates him, Gollum.  :uhno:



People have told me that I seem to drastically change from day to day. My appearance also seems to constantly be changing.



What's that got to do with all this?


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ORMUS, Orgone, Quantum DNA Magick Mystic_Cannibal 1,242 4 08/09/07 04:24 PM
by Mystic_Cannibal
* Orgone energy Corporal Kielbasa 743 4 06/15/06 06:09 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* The opposite of a profound truth SpecialEd 703 5 09/17/04 04:24 PM
by Gomp
* Hey Orgone Quarryman 587 4 04/05/08 02:32 AM
by Middleman
* Healing tonight sleepy 668 6 08/09/06 01:39 PM
by leery11
* Clairvoyance / Remote Viewing Test ends tonight Swami 1,550 18 03/03/02 04:29 PM
by Swami
* Watching Blaine again tonight
( 1 2 all )
Swami 1,981 23 04/29/05 03:56 PM
by Diploid
* entertainments double standard JCoke 898 8 03/13/05 01:01 PM
by Huehuecoyotl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
813 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.