Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
Here I am,
    #1713613 - 07/14/03 07:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

High All,

Here I am again, after a few months of doing other stuff and important stuff. I like to share some with you.

I started kiting, power-kiting to be excactly. For those who do not know what PK is here a small explanation. PK is kiting with a kite that generates more power/traction then you can handle without a good fight/techniek/guts. So basically the kite pulls you and you skate on your shoes or butt over the beach.

The kites a highly moveable and are controled with 4 lijn.

I started a website and found a genereous sponsor which made it able for me to kite for real :wink:

Finally after at least 4 years of waiting I found some people who want to coache me and help me out with medication. As my hobby are's also entheogene's and talking to the God's no medic wanted to help me out as they did not understand rituals for the spirit and mind. The classified me as a junky based on discrimination of freedom of reliogion, freedom of beeing, etc. Well when your file is recored in the mainframe you are framed. I was occused of being addicted to cocain, amfetamines, heroins, benzo's, MJ, xtc and the synthetical mushrooms which I seemed to take every day. Ofcoarse I was furious of these false information, and demanded a blood scan for those drugs. But no one at home. The door was closed untill I promised them that I never took a drug in my life again. So no coffee, no tea, no alcohol, no weed, never again. I was framed! Became drepressed and lost my hope.......

I have Attention Defesit Hyperactivety disorder , adhd, meaning that my brains have some different setup in chemical release. Always a brainstorm running and never having a moment of rest. No concentration and against any authority. But a good human.
ADHD is a hunters mindset from long ago. From times we had to hunt our food. Now adays most people have a Farmers mindset.
It is hard to life as a hunter under a farmers regime.

Now I am on dex amfetamine my brains work much better and so I feel better in a lot of things. The only thing that sucks is the de amfet it self. Chemical shit :frown:

After more then 4 years I finally found a openminded prof. Who does not judge me for what I am. But sees me as a hunter who is struggling in a world taken over by farmers. He is an expert of a high level and intelligent. The first intelligent human I met in my quest.

Well no I am officialy taken care off I can start a courtcase to our Dutch Government. As I am disable to do almost any job I should get some support in the form of money. Now I have no income, something which is unthinkable in Holland. So the start is made, the dices are rolling and the new game has started. Wish me luck.

We also had 2 short breaks to the beach. Very enjoyable, especially when powerkiting :laugh:

We also added a new feature to our website which has to do with charity and cultivation. Also a very limited amount of hand painted FSRE t-shirts are in the postal service. Added some new languages, etc.

And mucho time went into digging the garden. There was so much weed in the soil that I mazed the top 30cm 3 times. Mucho work. I also harvested my first grass seed succes in the form of a green piece of garden.

The outdoor Azurescens bed is running great, never suspected that the wood would be colonised that rapidly. Soon my last step will make it complete and ready for authum.

After many frustrating petrisdishes I finnally am geting some were :laugh:

From a sunny Holland I wish you all much love and happyness,

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Here I am, [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #1713627 - 07/14/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Good to hear life is treating you well.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1713895 - 07/14/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Nice to hear from you Eric, Glad to here your doing well!

:cool: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Here I am, [Re: Ripple]
    #1715225 - 07/14/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i am glad too that Eric is happy with his life:-)
greetings from Greece Eric,keep livin' a good life

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Re: Here I am, [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1722036 - 07/16/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys!
Always good to see a few reply's :smile:

I hope your lifes are fine as well and that you shine as a brighest light of love in which people like to be.

My Greek friend did you service the army by now? 

--------------------

InvisibleSammi
stoner

Loc: Texas
    #1722110 - 07/16/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like fun :smile:

--------------------
Every cause has an effect, but in the end you get what you give.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1723233 - 07/16/03 10:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Much Love Eric  :heart: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Anonymous

#1723486 - 07/16/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Good replys from you also..come back soon.

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

Loc: Up the road
    #1729458 - 07/19/03 02:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Much  :heart: for your big heart ~ / sends sunshine to warm you up!

The repro lady, :wink:
~Sally 

--------------------

A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants
The bartender says “Hey Pirate, what’s with the steering wheel down your pants?”
“Arrrrrrg says the Pirate, it’s drivin me nutz”

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Re: Here I am, [Re: MushroomSally]
    #1752908 - 07/27/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

High Again,

Thanks Repro Girl to stop at this small post from dope paradize Holland.
Are you still on msn these days?

Last week was a very nice week for my green ladies. Purple Powers and 1 Power Plant (PP). Due to the rain and relative high humidty and high temperature the realy raise and grew a lot :laugh:

Last week I was also completly fucked by the dex amfets. New and higher dose realy burned me down and I felt like an adrealine bomb for days. Now I am back on mini dose and I am happy again.

Yesterday there was the 1ste small smartboard meeting in Holland. Although it was a small group I think everybody enjoyed. Lots of beer was drunken and more weed was smoked.

Tomorrow it will be monday and I wish everybody a nice and happy start of the new week. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #1755720 - 07/28/03 10:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hello Eric, yes i am in the army now and i am very happy with this:-) being a paratrooper is so exciting:-)

keep shroomin'

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1756480 - 07/28/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

As I am disable to do almost any job I should get some support in the form of money.

So you're a disabled power kiter, right....

I'm not trying to call you out, well actually I am. How is that possible?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Re: Here I am, [Re: Skikid16]
    #1756573 - 07/28/03 02:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Skikid16 said:
Quote:

As I am disable to do almost any job I should get some support in the form of money.

So you're a disabled power kiter, right....

I'm not trying to call you out, well actually I am. How is that possible?

Dear Skikid16,

Before I take the time that is needed to explain you this I like to ask you a question. This is not to be a smartass but to see what you know allready.

In the start topic I explained that I have ADHD. Did you do some study on this? If you did I am more then willing to explain my personal bottleneck's in life. But if you do not have the basic knowledge about ADHD you cannot understand that that can be a problem.

ADHD is a brain disorder not a body disorder.....

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1756706 - 07/28/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

By what leap of logic do you come to the conclusion that others should have to support you?

Are they somehow responsible for your condition?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Re: Here I am, [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1758279 - 07/29/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

By what leap of logic do you come to the conclusion that others should have to support you?

Are they somehow responsible for your condition?

Well I can be simple. This is written down in our laws. Just the same when you do not drive a car or do not like war you still have to pay tax to support that shit. So this tax is also used to help all dutchies when needed.

And yes we are all responsible for our brothers. As we are family.

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1763625 - 07/30/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Did you do some study on this?

In all honesty, no, I don't know much about it.

I can understand how you may have trouble in certain job situations, but if you are physically fit enough to do power kiting, it seems as though you could have some sort of job, even if you were a simple garbage man.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
    #1764939 - 07/31/03 02:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

High Skikid,

You seemed to find a bottleneck of my life.
As I can powerkite, it seems that I am able to do more things.

You are excactly right. As I did powerkite less then 1 hrs last 2 weeks I would have worked less then 1 hrs last weeks. To be honest such job is not to be found, second starting such a job only cost money as I work to less to keep up with extra cost which come along with work.

I tried many constructions to make some money the last 18 years. All failed by huge depressions. I become depressed as I am an intelectual and well IQ-ed person which has to do the most stupid work around and even not being able to maintain this. Because it is to low classified. I did a lot of study in my life and are well educated too.

With all respect but I realy cannot hang around to long with most garbage man as I hardly can communicate with them. I have no intrest in beer, woman, cars and footbal.

I am here to change the world, make it a better place.

But to come back to your idea of garbageman. I cannot keep up with that, kills my mind which will harm my soul.

My way of thinking is also different as I have a chemical disorder in my head so all work will be hard. I kite to lessen my frustrations, to create rest in my head which makes me more human.

I hope it is some clearer for you that my handicap is a serious one. My brain is not okee and that does not change when I have a job. As long as my brains run there own way any job is hard to maintain.

--------------------

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
    #1764947 - 07/31/03 02:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Skikid16 said:
it seems as though you could have some sort of job,

Well I am a sponsored kiter and run a nice website but both do not create any income. More important is that I am happy and not depressed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck