Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think i'm an electrical superconductor
    #17605133 -

Seriously.  I'm so fucking staticy all the goddamn time.  Every time i stand up or sit down or take off a garment of clothing I can feel the charge.  I have a carpeted apartment, i typically am wearing flannel PJ pants, barefoot.

WTF can i do to alleviate this shit.  Its so bad my TV has started shorting out when i touch it to turn it down.



i'm a finance/economics guy, i know NOTHING about the sciences.help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: memes]
    #17605594 -

Are you around electronics a lot? I tend to have this same problem but I'm a network tech and stay around servers, switches, UPS's and the like all day. I get some nasty shocks here and there.

Eat some mushrooms, don't ask why.

Eat mushrooms, and I'm not speaking of only the psychedelic kind, they will reduce the static electricity in your body...


--------------------
No one behind, no one ahead.
The path the ancients cleared has closed.
And the other path, everyone's path,
easy and wide, goes nowhere.
I am alone and find my way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: MoxyOx]
    #17605606 -

i dont like mushrooms.  certainly there is a way to reduce an electrical charge without consuming a random foodstuff?

I'm around electronics, i suppose.  I work at a desk job, so i'm around computers and copiers and shit, then come home and watch TV/get on the computer.  So yeah, but i doubt that i'm any more electronically-involved than any other random person, so i'm lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: memes]
    #17605626 -

It's not random. Eat them. I don't have some scientific study to back me up or years and years of research because no one has bothered to do it. All I have is personal experience. Eat the shrooms if you want to stop the shocks.


--------------------
No one behind, no one ahead.
The path the ancients cleared has closed.
And the other path, everyone's path,
easy and wide, goes nowhere.
I am alone and find my way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: MoxyOx]
    #17605753 -

mmmm i'll look elsewhere.  i don't like them.  either kind of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: memes]
    #17609970 -

meams said:
WTF can i do to alleviate this shit.  Its so bad my TV has started shorting out when i touch it to turn it down.




Buy a remote :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17613396 -

Same here and it makes my job difficult. I get zapped reaching for a glass of water sometimes, wtf..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: Khrushchev]
    #17613834 -

Get a humidifier for your house. This makes the air more conductive so electrical charges will dissipate faster.

Using dryer sheets in your laundry is supposed to make your clothes less staticky but I've never tried it and it might not help with you yourself collecting a static charge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: thiotimoline]
    #17615895 -

Good idea on the humidifier.  i'll pick one up.


i use dryer sheets in my laundry, but they end up getting a charge eventually again as I wear them.  Also, if you want to save money, you can tear off a piece of aluminum foil, ball it up, and throw it in the dryer.  does the same thing :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i'm an electrical superconductor [Re: memes]
    #17625586 -

You should meditate and learn to control that energy, check this guy out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Electric Cigarette. Mike_yy 674 8 10/12/09 05:55 AM
by Mike_yy
* The electric kool-aid medicine test snoot 939 1 08/22/06 12:22 AM
by snoot
* Electric Razors for men with a propensity for razor burn/sensitive skin? Bobo 1,205 8 07/27/05 07:15 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Electric Brain Shock? HighGuy 666 2 05/09/06 10:10 PM
by monamine
* static misery shaggy101 1,127 6 10/17/03 09:26 AM
by Static
* Hemp Seed: The most nutritionally complete food source in the world ShroomismM 1,727 6 08/25/16 03:49 PM
by Crumist
* A 90% Cancer Cure Diet using Flaxseed Oil & Cottage Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 18,550 67 03/30/13 04:33 AM
by s240779
* Juicing
( 1 2 all )
tito123 1,442 32 02/17/14 02:26 PM
by Endure

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
473 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.