Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: Withinity]
    #17507319 - 01/06/13 02:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

The possibility remains that they had knowledge that we did not on matters such as manipulation of Electromagnetism, Polarity and frequency in gen

Anything is possible, but there is no reason at all to believe this is true. There are no records of this knowledge in anything that has ever been found. There is no historical feature that supports this knowledge. If they had this knowledge, they would have radios because to anyone possessing this knowledge, building a radio is as obvious as building a horse and buggy is obvious to anyone with knowledge of how wheels.

But there is absolutely no reason to believe they had radios or anything else that someone with this knowledge would not immediately see an invention to apply it to.

If anything, the records of the level of mathematics they DID possess all but guarantees that they did not understand even classical electromagnetism, let alone quantum electromagnetism. The mathematics required to understand electromagnetism wouldn't be invented until Issac Newton thousands of years later.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

Loc: Côte d’Ivoire
Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: Diploid]
    #17509655 - 01/06/13 10:01 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

Withinity said:

I feel you are taking this personally , the enclosed image above is whats known as a Chariot amongst one of the first uses for the wheel dating back to Before.Christ.

Psychoactive substances were around long before LSD. (lol we are on the shroomery)

You felt wrong, I've had people try and jump me while I had my dick out and was taking a piss. Disagreeing with me on some random subject is not going to frustrate me.

The chariot is not a car dude, I'm not going to upgrade the example to jets and space craft. The car is superior enough to chariots to stand as the example.

The point concerning LSD is the process of making LSD, ancient Egyptians could not make LSD if you wrote them a book because they don't have the tools and couldn't make the tools.

You didn't address the crocodile shit contraceptive.

Sounds like quite the ambush , these things happen

The Chariot is one of the first models of a car dude , the cars we invented in the 1900's cannot function without the invention of the wheel , 4 tires and steering wheel  get rid of them and you no longer have a functional car rather then a clump of nicely arranged materials.

Its not within context for you to upgrade to jets and spacecraft its not relevant in the case of wheel technology but downgrading a Chariot from a car is,  because the idea of wheeled transportation existed prior to the creation of the Automobile its really just a 21st century chariot serving the same essential purpose.

The Chariot can exist without the Cars invention, but not the other way around.

Regards to ancient Egyptians , Mayans or whoever else  they did not need to manufacture LSD yet they could still access similar chemicals through the use of naturally growing plant Hallucinogens , in which we did not invent so im trying to get across we didn't actually create something 'New' we are  regurgitating the same ideas giving them a new form and faces.

What are you wanting me to address about Smearing crocodile shit on ones genitals it probably made for some Stinky sex.

I did this kind of Homework back in the 7th grade.

Quote:

Diploid said:
The possibility remains that they had knowledge that we did not on matters such as manipulation of Electromagnetism, Polarity and frequency in gen

Anything is possible, but there is no reason at all to believe this is true. There are no records of this knowledge in anything that has ever been found. There is no historical feature that supports this knowledge. If they had this knowledge, they would have radios because to anyone possessing this knowledge, building a radio is as obvious as building a horse and buggy is obvious to anyone with knowledge of how wheels.

But there is absolutely no reason to believe they had radios or anything else that someone with this knowledge would not immediately see an invention to apply it to.

If anything, the records of the level of mathematics they DID possess all but guarantees that they did not understand even classical electromagnetism, let alone quantum electromagnetism. The mathematics required to understand electromagnetism wouldn't be invented until Issac Newton thousands of years later.

I am currently researching further into the matter , thanks for taking the time to reply , you have made me further question what i thought previously.

--------------------

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
    #17510009 - 01/06/13 11:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

And this is a video of archeologist and materials scientist Joseph Davidovits actually building a subsection of a pyramid using ONLY natural materials commonly available in that area. All that is required is repeating what you see in the video for each of the blocks that make up a pyramid. It's backbreaking work, but there is no reason to believe that thousands of slaves put to work doing this couldn't build a pyramid without help from ET.

Plausible indeed, but many claim to have debunked his theory over 20 years ago.

Some say will say the granite and limestone of the Egyptian pyramids show all the evidence of being quarried, as they point to the quarry sites being well known.

Others complain about the lack of the chemical analysis of his block samples (from the casting stones) being reproduced by another source other than himself > Davidovits, while others contradict the results with other results that were taken.

Then others say his finding of Calcite comprising 85% to 90% of the entire casting stones composition of his samples was random and that he should have taken others, potentially finding 96% to 99% Calcite composition - which is generally associated with pure limestone.

A possibility but clearly many in the field of Egyptology, Archeology, and Material Sciences are not entirely convinced. Of course for many personal reasons as well. Nonetheless, a solid theory though, among many others.

In reference to the pyramids - At worst case however, it would seem that the Ancient Egyptians (assuming one places this theory above the traditional carve up pure limestone with bronze tools then drag massive block sheets 2 to 25 tons across 50 miles or more in up to 115 degree weather and 100% humidity then position them appropriately on top of each other with each one above the other requiring more energy generally using tens of thousands of workers)  were either solid alchemists (depending on how you define/view this term) and/or chemical mixing practitioners or at best godly in some way modern humans can not comprehend (Heck their culture and art is/was quite trippy in and of itself), not a coincidence one would think. It's still in the air for a good deal many, that's the pyramids for you - go figure the Giza Pyramid is one of the 7 ancient wonders.

Shame they're not around anymore, would have been nice to ask the gal below how they did it:

Edited by skippyluvs (01/07/13 12:26 AM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: skippyluvs]
    #17510278 - 01/07/13 12:52 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Plausible indeed, but many claim to have debunked his theory over 20 years ago.

I know. My point is that this demonstrates that no magic or ET help is required to build a pyramid. Whether it was with this method or one of several others that have been demonstrated, humans of that time were fully capable of this feat.

Follow the link I gave with the video. It's to another thread where about five other demonstrations of people lifting and positioning giant stones using only hand-made tools and ropes weaved from local plants.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
    #17510479 - 01/07/13 02:43 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm far too intense about this subject and it's mostly a random choice to be intense about, but I've been reading tiny bits of Leary and he seems to agree in his own way.

The culture is not going to get anything right, it's up to individuals to discover the truth. The culture will submit to the truth eventually but those empowered by the truth can exploit the culture, which is fine to do energetically because the culture is exploiting the planet, which is me.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

Loc: Côte d’Ivoire
Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: circastes]
    #17510649 - 01/07/13 05:25 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

circastes said:
I'm far too intense about this subject and it's mostly a random choice to be intense about, but I've been reading tiny bits of Leary and he seems to agree in his own way.

The culture is not going to get anything right, it's up to individuals to discover the truth. The culture will submit to the truth eventually but those empowered by the truth can exploit the culture, which is fine to do energetically because the culture is exploiting the planet, which is me.

I know how you feel about culture not getting anything right but at the same there is  another side to it being when children are able to see through their family's bullshit i.e not clinging to culture , but that bullshit needs to exist in order to see through it,  in the grand scheme it could all be a necessity.

--------------------

InvisibleRaven Gnosis
𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔞
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necoc Yaotl
    #17510974 - 01/07/13 08:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
The 'primitive uneducated' hominids who lived in my area figured out how to make a machine made of reeds

Like I said, back when the most advanced machine we had were door hinges and rakes, anyone could invent new things. That time is long gone. You can't invent the transistor, for example, without quantum physics, and the transistor is at the heart of every electronic thing in the world, CPUs that contain billions of them, lasers, radios, airplanes, medical devices, and so on.

None of those things would exist without educated scientists to figure out the natural world and educated engineers to put that knowledge into practice.

I am in no way not in concurrence with you in this statement.

Yet, I really feel the ideas of primitive vs cutting edge are relative to the time and can blur the brilliance behind the sort of understanding and level of craftiness it took to fashion some of these things without modern machines and blue prints.
These arts of 'science' and 'engineering' are by no means solely birthed from the modern mind but are a culmination of thousands of years and countless humans making observations and doing something with them.
Watching someone craft a stone carving machination from reeds and sand would no doubt be mind blowing even to this day. Just like some of their agricultural techniques that we just seem to be getting around to understanding and benefiting from, I don't doubt there is something we may be able to learn from these machinations that don't require electricity or fuels of any kind to operate.

--------------------
To be human is to be fettered, to endure what one is, in perpetuum, no matter what the debility or perversity.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: Withinity]
    #17529005 - 01/10/13 05:36 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Withinity said:

The Chariot is one of the first models of a car dude , the cars we invented in the 1900's cannot function without the invention of the wheel ... The Chariot can exist without the Cars invention, but not the other way around.

Regards to ancient Egyptians , Mayans or whoever else  they did not need to manufacture LSD yet they could still access similar chemicals through the use of naturally growing plant Hallucinogens ...

we didn't actually create something 'New' we are  regurgitating the same ideas giving them a new form and faces.

What are you wanting me to address about Smearing crocodile shit on ones genitals it probably made for some Stinky sex.

The point is that they are technologically behind, thousands of years behind. All you're saying by pointing out that the car was evolved from a chariot is to highlight which civilization is chronologically ahead of the other.
As far as psychedelics go it doesn't matter that there are natural ways to trip, this has nothing to do with organic versus artificial, it is a matter of capabilities. Older civilizations did not have the capabilities to produce LSD, or a polio vaccine for that matter.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Anti-white sentiment and white guilt [Re: Mr Person]
    #17529293 - 01/10/13 06:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Person said:

Finally, we whites are quite cognizant of all our own achievements and love to crow about our superiority. But up until probably the Late Renaissance/Early Industrial Revolution the Chinese had been the most advanced civilization on Earth throughout most of human history. We're just not as conscious of Chinese history since it's not as easily accessible within the Anglosphere as our own.

It's even more complicated than that. While the great chinese civilizations were thriving so too were all of the great civilizations of the Middle East of Classic Antiquity. The Ottoman Empire, centered around Istanbul, had a complex system of checks and balances and ruled the world with gunpowder. The Indian civilizations invented mathematics. The Sassanids and Persians made all of the great leaps in architecture. The Turks invented gunpowder.

Civilizations that spanned most of the known world were rising and falling for thousands of years before Europeans were able to assemble anything more complicated than tiny warring serfdoms within which education and organized conquering would have been unheard of.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order