Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: PreparationH]
    #14429276 -

I don't know how the fuck you guys manage this - maybe I'm just really inflexible, but there's no fucking way in hell I can squat on a regular toilet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #14429468 -

dosen't work if you have a big fat ass :aweman:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Salomon]
    #14429640 -

i did it for a while but then found out that if i tense up my hamstrings and basically sit with my thighs parallel to the floor (like doing a squat) without actually sitting on the seat it accomplishes the same thing. a high fiber diet works well too.

funny story, when i was in the hospital i had massive constipation from the opiates i was given and was squatting on the toilet with my IV bag hanger thing, i was sitting in there for awhile and the nurse kept asking how i was doing, told her i was fine and was trying to take a shit, then she opens the fucking door and sees me squatting on the fucking toilet.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #14429782 -

I was drunk, and needed to shit like a banshee at walmart, lo-and behold, the shitters were out of order.  So i shit in the urinal.  I couldn't squat well though, but I agree with the squat as the best evacuation method.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14429812 -

starfire_xes said:
I was drunk, and needed to shit like a banshee at walmart, lo-and behold, the shitters were out of order.  So i shit in the urinal.  I couldn't squat well though, but I agree with the squat as the best evacuation method.



:awewtf:

Edited by Mad_Larkin (05/10/11 03:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14429848 -

Ah the old urinal deuce. :laugh2: 

I can't see my self squatting on a toilet anytime soon. For one, there is already a broken hinge from some drunken night.

But I love me a good outdoors wilderness shit.

Oh hey now
She looks happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: 4runner]
    #14429908 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #17505815 -

Mad_Larkin said:
starfire_xes said:
I was drunk, and needed to shit like a banshee at walmart, lo-and behold, the shitters were out of order.  So i shit in the urinal.  I couldn't squat well though, but I agree with the squat as the best evacuation method.



:awewtf:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #17505885 -

Been doing this since I was a little child.

It's faster, more efficient, and less of a headache.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: YSHServant]
    #17512072 -

It's way easier to wipe your butt too :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #17512201 -

How in the hell do you guys squat on the toilet?  I tried to once, and there is just no chance I could do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: MOTH]
    #17512364 -

I was just thinking about MOTH, the OP, a few hours ago. Want to see pics of her and her little boy. He must be almost 1 year old by now. And I squat in the woods, as needed...:heart: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: vinsue]
    #17512418 -

KrishnaDreamer said:
i did it for a while but then found out that if i tense up my hamstrings and basically sit with my thighs parallel to the floor (like doing a squat) without actually sitting on the seat it accomplishes the same thing. a high fiber diet works well too.

funny story, when i was in the hospital i had massive constipation from the opiates i was given and was squatting on the toilet with my IV bag hanger thing, i was sitting in there for awhile and the nurse kept asking how i was doing, told her i was fine and was trying to take a shit, then she opens the fucking door and sees me squatting on the fucking toilet.



Almost died laughing by the end

On a side note, I hope everyone knows this thread is 3 years old. and hopefully KrishnaDreamer still frequents the shroomery, because I am quoting a year old post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: YSHServant]
    #17512482 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
Been doing this since I was a little child.

It's faster, more efficient, and less of a headache.:thumbup:



lol, I thought i was the only one.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: conan] * 1
    #22436058 -

conan said:
Bumping this thread so new members can bask in its glory. Been squat shitting since MOTH made this thread.
:feelsgoodman:





Pretty much this.

I am going to install a hole in the ground and save on a porcelain throne.

All you young folk need to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #22436078 -

Essential viewing:




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dinner on the toilet anyone? Lndrydusting 740 5 03/04/09 10:25 PM
by Newbie
* have you toilet trained a cat?
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,554 22 11/04/10 11:55 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Taking over a building to squat
( 1 2 3 all )
headset 5,192 58 11/29/05 06:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* A Tale of Two Toilets NewbieS 664 9 04/13/07 01:40 AM
by Eightball
* a couple composting questions blood4blood 682 9 10/29/08 09:55 PM
by CptnGarden
* Toilets = Proof of Creator?
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 2,736 25 06/15/07 11:38 AM
by downforpot
* Lurch.... worlds biggest horns subject 616 11 09/26/09 03:37 PM
by circularvortex
* "To pop a squat"
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,995 46 09/09/07 01:47 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,001 topic views. 8 members, 555 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.