Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
. [Re: jenns_hot]
    #12647163 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12647216 -

Man that dad looks ripped

:awehigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #12647224 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12647287 -

dr_gonz said:
Hendostan said:
oh my god. suddenly the ease of pooping while backpacking makes total sense. i never connected the positional differences before now, i just knew it always flows better in the woods.... i attributed it to the physical exertion of hiking long distances. :rockman:



yep, usually comes out in an unbroken length of love, and no wiping is necessary. :thumbup:



:lol: speak for yourself man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12647328 -

dr_gonz said:
Smoking a bowl while pooping is win :happyweed:



doin' that right now. with the laptop and everythang. the future rules :randy:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Envix]
    #12647336 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12647337 -

nah not right now lol

who here has tried squatting on the toilet at least once after reading this thread?


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Envix]
    #12647355 -

I did it for like a month when I could, true story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: PreparationH]
    #12647411 -

I tried it, but I was afraid of the splash and I felt to high up.

I pussied out and sat back down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Envix]
    #12647418 -

Envix said:
nah not right now lol

who here has tried squatting on the toilet at least once after reading this thread?



I do it every time. This thread changed my life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12647523 -

I got splashed :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Aninator]
    #12647663 -

AniNator said:
Moth while i was in india i really had to go and it just wasn't coming out. then i thought of you and this post. nd i squatted on the toilet for the first time. it came out real nice and i was thanking you in my head for it and burst out laughing.






Wow, that is AWESOME, Ani!  That gave me such a grin to read.  :grin:

Yes, I think squatting can help you pee better too...at least for me, I always squat to pee when I am outdoors in nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: Envix]
    #12647698 -

Envix said:
nah not right now lol

who here has tried squatting on the toilet at least once after reading this thread?




i did!


it was awesome, but i am too lazy to do it on a regular basis.

i also discovered, because of this thread, that i have a couple of friends who have been doing it forever.


:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: yogabunny]
    #12647749 -

what about your clothes around your feet?

its not like im going to strip down to nuthin on the bottom half everytime i need to visit the duke.


--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: wwonka] * 1
    #12647757 -

how often do you need to visit the duke that it's a hindrance on your day if you were to spend a few extra seconds putting on your bday suit


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: wwonka]
    #12647759 -

It's best not to over-think the situation, just let it happen naturally.  Usually I slip off my pants unless I am wearing shoes. 

It's worth trying every once in awhile, believe me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: MOTH]
    #12648035 -

MOTH said:



It's best for taking a big poo, in my experience.  It gets more excrement out of your body. 

Read about the history of squatting and the health benefits here. 



When I was traveling, especially in asian countries we would squat to shit and piss because the toilets were either on the ground or they were the ground. I like it better too. Also when I get uti's I squat because it feels like I get more urine out.  :themoreyouknow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: SpaceSailor] * 1
    #12650507 -

i squat today for the first time and it seems to get more shit out. and i don't have to push as hard. which is double:super:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: MOTH]
    #14428863 -

Bumping this thread so new members can bask in its glory. Been squat shitting since MOTH made this thread.
:feelsgoodman:



--------------------
Be Here Now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I squat on the toilet [Re: conan]
    #14428954 -

I did it for a while, longer than I thought I would actually.  But I have no problems sitting down to shit lol so standing on a toilet bowl started to seem somewhat dangerous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dinner on the toilet anyone? Lndrydusting 740 5 03/04/09 10:25 PM
by Newbie
* have you toilet trained a cat?
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,554 22 11/04/10 11:55 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Taking over a building to squat
( 1 2 3 all )
headset 5,192 58 11/29/05 06:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* A Tale of Two Toilets NewbieS 664 9 04/13/07 01:40 AM
by Eightball
* a couple composting questions blood4blood 682 9 10/29/08 09:55 PM
by CptnGarden
* Toilets = Proof of Creator?
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 2,736 25 06/15/07 11:38 AM
by downforpot
* Lurch.... worlds biggest horns subject 616 11 09/26/09 03:37 PM
by circularvortex
* "To pop a squat"
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,995 46 09/09/07 01:47 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,001 topic views. 3 members, 141 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.