Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Maximum Signature Length?
    #1750973 -

All right, I have encountered a problem when working out another problem with my signature post, the maximum signature length.
The problem I've come acrossed revolves around pictures. When the picture you are posting has a long, long address (especially with the link to the fullsize picture of the thumbnail), it is quite easy to fill up the 300 character limit. Is it possible to not count addresses as fufillling the limit, or maybe raise the limit? Thanks for your time.
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1750997 -

If you don't need to link to the larger images, then just use the image tags with the thumbnail image addresses and leave all the url linking stuff out. You should have enough room then...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: Papaver]
    #1751009 -

That's what I did with the second image. I'd prefer the first one be a bit bigger, though, so you can tell who they are.. I'm looking into free hosting (as yahoo's links would only work if it was me logged in), so I can have it full size. that should clear up enough room for me, i hope i can fit my quote in.
thanks.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1752259 -

Such a big image in the signature is very much annoying.

The Administration should set up some rules regarding the allowed image size in signatures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: Anno]
    #1752266 -

This is true. If we get too many big signatures, then it interferes with the readability of the threads and the flow of the site... I'd like to think everyone could kind of use self-restraint, but we may have to come up with a size limit...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
[Re: Papaver]
    #1752535 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: matts]
    #1752877 -

But I like avatars and signatures, I was just saying that Anno has a point about size. Sometimes size does matter...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
[Re: Papaver]
    #1752898 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: matts]
    #1753060 -

Speaking of sizes, can you maybe allow the rating titles to be a little longer?


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maximum Signature Length? [Re: Papaver]
    #1755063 -

>But I like avatars and signatures

Me to, just not the 600 x 600 pix ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Signature length LearyfanS 1,074 8 05/28/03 12:44 AM
by GringoLoco
* Sig length, avatar, title question... Sclorch 1,872 13 01/17/03 03:02 AM
by matts
* Small change to auto-thumbnail in posts. YthanA 1,283 2 10/30/04 01:57 PM
by OJK
* UBBCode problem
( 1 2 all )
ivi 3,372 23 05/01/04 12:18 AM
by abhi
* problem: show all users posts command dosen't work 3eyedgod 1,635 9 01/08/03 10:08 AM
by Anno
* Linking to Pictures in Signature, Doesn't work! Please help. fireworks_godS 1,524 5 07/26/03 03:14 PM
by fireworks_god
* problems Sclorch 1,264 6 01/18/03 08:06 PM
by Sclorch
* Rating problem! Meph 967 6 08/12/03 12:29 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,514 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.