Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, * 1
    #17447876 -

If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?


--------------------
I Smoke knowlege, I Drink courage,And Swallow Fear, I'm Like A God Ill Show You How To Feel.

MY TRADE LIST
Spec's Mini Bulk Tek
Got Noob Questions? Shoot me a pm :pm:
Also looking for spore prints to purchace or trade pm me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty] * 1
    #17447887 -

A girl version of myself, modified in the hottest way

There would be groans of pain and cries of pleasure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty] * 1
    #17447889 -

:strokebeard:

I'm going to go all sociopath right now...

There was this kid in my highschool that I'd like to torment.

I hit puberty really late, so I was wicked short, and pretty much hairless.

This kid was a stocky mother fucker, a huge jock, and pushed me around everyday. I took a few blindside punches from him, one of which knocked me out for a few minutes.

I dunno what I'd do though? Maybe some cattle irons, and brand dicks on his face.


--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17447926 -

Manson. Torture involving teeth and surgical instruments not necessarily in that order.
:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, *DELETED* [Re: nooneman]
    #17447931 -

Post deleted by Gilgamesh18

Reason for deletion: 9



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17447937 -

It's a tie between Gandhi and Mother Theresa.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty] * 1
    #17447941 -

Uh, nobody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17447945 -

Gordon Skinner. I'd just read all the things he did to people and do them to him. Force him to ingest masses of psychedelics then tear his penis off with a hose.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17447946 -

Santa Claus.
I would prolly start by prying his finger nails off, and it would end with some coal up his ass.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Gilgamesh18] * 1
    #17447949 -

I'm not sure who, but I'd like to strap a few 'artists' to a chair and make them listen to their 'music' for 24 hours straight.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17448164 -

Shit. I would just select from a group of strangers i suppose. I'd cut the tips of their fingers off, pour salt in the wound, and solder it back together. Then i would cut small cuts all over their body. I'd break their shin bones and hammer a nail into one eye. After that i'd put their foot in a bucket of slow acting acid. If it was a chick i'd brutally rape her first, or many times.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: King Klick]
    #17448182 -

The Fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Wise Toad]
    #17448303 -

Wise Toad said:
The Fuck



I have dreams of torture and death. Nightmares are non existent to me.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: King Klick]
    #17448308 -

tie up mike love and put pet sounds and smile on loop for 24 hours


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: venetianblinds]
    #17448464 -

Obama.  Pliers and a blowtorch.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17448467 -

Jesus Christ. I'd videotape him drowning to prove he can't walk on water.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17448488 -

I'd plug two electric sockets with 800 volts of electricity, on each eye of Stevie Wonder, so he can finally fucking SEE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17468799 -

i would pick the owner of a mass media outlet. I would replay the things they show on their T.V. station/channel over and over to them for about 36 hours with no lights and very loud sound on the projector. Then i would have a therapist come into the room and have him explain to my victim the psychological effects of their mass media terrorism and show them what it does to people just like them and their family's on a daily basis. Then i would force them to come up with a new T.V. program guide that isn't propaganda or marketing tactics and is in some way designed to educate, inform, and help the general public. I also would keep this person tied up and only feed them foods that they choose to advertise on their channels and i would keep them tied up until they realize how bad they screwed up modern society.And If they choose to change ill have them broadcast the torture on their channel and make them talk about how it changed the way they think and conduct business the right way. if they choose not to change ill keep them feed and locked up for the rest of their life and keep replaying the things they broadcast on their channel for as long as i can.  YAY fun


--------------------
:mushroom2:Life is just a Harmonious Destruction of sorts:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: Specialty]
    #17468816 -

Shirley Phelps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, [Re: addictedtolife]
    #17468818 -

Hmm.

I would choose a whore who almost tore my family apart and my tool of choice would be a soldering iron and bolt cutters.


--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is there no channel 1?? DrunkenAttempt 1,060 11 06/30/06 07:24 PM
by Atheist
* FUCKING DISCOVERY CHANNEL
( 1 2 3 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 6,793 50 11/13/05 12:14 PM
by MOTH
* Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. Konnrade 1,060 8 01/29/07 09:56 PM
by drtyfrnk
* 500 Channels Schwip 474 1 01/31/06 05:44 PM
by barfightlard
* You Have 24 Hours to Stop the Broadcast Flag Xionide 749 0 06/21/05 03:59 AM
by Xionide
* The Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion incident blewmeanie 1,130 6 08/13/09 06:11 AM
by Learyfan
* I love that a documentary on psychedelics is premiering on History Channel tonight.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,448 57 04/27/08 12:45 AM
by blissedout
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,935 30 12/22/05 01:23 AM
by cosmicpirate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,264 topic views. 7 members, 355 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.