Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Surreal TV Pirate broadcast.
    #6509468 -

This is a video of a Television pirate in a max headroom mask who hijacked the signal during a Dr. Who broadcast in chicago and interrupted it with his truly surreal and nonsensical ramblings.



--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6509493 -

Oh my god if that came on while i was tripping, jesus fucking christ. Good Game Sanity, Like omg now their slapping his ass? what the fuck thank god im not tripping


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: AJ4U]
    #6509509 -

i seen some one post that before. i wish their were more of its kind.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6509527 -

How old is this? I thought it was something recent? And what would one have to do to succeed in doing this. It would have to be over radio waves right? Specifically in Chicago area?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: AJ4U]
    #6509550 -

no i think this was a bbc channel. also it was done on a phone line i think.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: AJ4U]
    #6509593 -

AJ4U said:
How old is this? I thought it was something recent? And what would one have to do to succeed in doing this. It would have to be over radio waves right? Specifically in Chicago area?



This was done on WTTW Chicago Channel 11, on Sunday November 22nd, 1987, at around 11:15pm. I don't know how he hijacked the frequency, but I'd imagine he managed to replace the standard feed with his own and broadcast it on the station's own transmitter.

This happened only a few months after I was born, and nearly 3,000 miles away from where I live... so I know nothing about it other than what I've seen reported about it.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6509808 -

That's fuckin insane,If i saw that while trippin haha id be very confused and perhaps frightened.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6509973 -

Amusingly enough, this guy manages to be both more entertaining and less annoying than the "real" Max Headroom.

The actual Max annoys the hell out of me.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surreal TV Pirate broadcast. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6510286 -

I read about this a few weeks back, crazy shit

Wiki Link


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Quick Guide to Pirate Radio Listening ivi 2,771 14 03/04/05 01:06 PM
by ivi
* Global Warming is clearly due to lack of pirates Snaggletooth 811 11 03/20/06 08:42 PM
by Drone
* Televsion Airwaves Hijacked - Chicago 1987 EndlessNameless 825 10 09/24/06 10:02 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Cruise Ship Escapes Pirate Hijack Attempt LethalX5 1,887 10 11/05/05 10:15 PM
by WormholeSurfer
* You Have 24 Hours to Stop the Broadcast Flag Xionide 749 0 06/21/05 03:59 AM
by Xionide
* The Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion incident blewmeanie 1,130 6 08/13/09 06:11 AM
by Learyfan
* Late-Night TV Madtowntripper 520 7 11/28/05 02:44 AM
by Madtowntripper
* French TV boss admits censoring riot coverage CaptJackSparrow 741 1 11/14/05 06:14 PM
by Young_but_cool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,060 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.