Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder
    #17430549 -

When I was a kid I had huge crushes on both of these girls. I absolutely love goth girls and both of them played several "gothy" roles early in their careers. I want to know which one you would be with if you could and why. For me I am undecided but I lean towards Ms. Ryder because she played Kim in Edward scissor hands and Im a sucker for a complex woman. I also liked Ricci in that movie she did where she played a living dead girl so it is kind of a toss up for me. I will say I was dissapointed with her in black snake moan. You get to see her nude but shes a skinny blonde hick chick WTF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430556 -



I pick her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430572 -

Winona Ryder can actually pull off the short hair look and still be really hot, so she gets points for that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430645 -

Can I ask how old you are? I almost 37 and damn...

I honestly saw this thread and thought, this person is asking the biggest question of my life. Okay, maybe not, but if these two ladies where presented befor me I would freeze up.

We need lots of pictures up in this thread for scientific reasons.


Off the top of my head I would have to go...
Christina Ricci

I find both those ladies absolutely beautiful.
Which one
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 12/22/12 12:55 AM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17430649 -

abltsandwich said:
Winona Ryder can actually pull off the short hair look and still be really hot, so she gets points for that.



Hell yeah she can...

This thread makes me want to dye my wifes hair black right now and do weird shit to her

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430679 -

Now I feel creepy


Now I feel like I am leaning one way


Now my balls hurt


Oh god


Oh jesus




I still don't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430686 -

Black snake moan made me like Christina Ricci. I hate Winona Ryder's voice. It ruins everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: LustyLocks]
    #17430692 -

Claybuddy said:
Black snake moan made me like Christina Ricci. I hate Winona Ryder's voice. It ruins everything.



Oh crap, isn't that where the Jedi Night takes her in and she freaks because she was chained up.

That's like...
Never mind, I am done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430705 -

I would pick Christina Ricci because she's classy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: lazyfingers]
    #17430726 -

At this point I will choose whomever has the smallest breasts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430727 -

anunnakian said:
Claybuddy said:
Black snake moan made me like Christina Ricci. I hate Winona Ryder's voice. It ruins everything.



Oh crap, isn't that where the Jedi Night takes her in and she freaks because she was chained up.

That's like...
Never mind, I am done.





Yep.

Christina Ricci kind of has that pornstar look going on and Winona just looks like a creepy white girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430732 -

anunnakian said:
Can I ask how old you are? I almost 37 and damn...

I honestly saw this thread and thought, this person is asking the biggest question of my life. Okay, maybe not, but if these two ladies where presented befor me I would freeze up.

We need lots of pictures up in this thread for scientific reasons.


Off the top of my head I would have to go...
Christina Ricci

I find both those ladies absolutely beautiful.



Im 22

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: LustyLocks]
    #17430734 -

Porn star or psycho then, still torn. :wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430740 -

niteman said:
Im 22




Weird.

That is all I can say.

Damn I just realized Ricci is almost 10 years younger.

Christina for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430767 -

My girlfriend looks exactly like ricci...its creapy and awesome at the same time.

Everybody calls her "wednesday" from the adams family.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #17430777 -



--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #17430783 -

When can I meet your lady friend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430789 -

Ricci because of "That Darn Cat"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: zoso507]
    #17430851 -

I think Ricci looked better when she was younger with more meat her bones and long black hair. She looked the best in Pecker, No Vacancy, and Afterlife (there is a scene when she is cut open and holding her own heart that I find oddly arousing). Im not a huge fan of her as a skinny blonde. Just not my type. As for Winona its more nostalgia than anything. I liked her in Beetlejuice, Edward Scissor Hands, and Heathers. Like I said I am really into dark goth girls and they both started to shy away from those roles as they aged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17430853 -

I agree, Ricci looked better when she was chubbier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Celebrities you're attracted to..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Earth Child 13,571 288 01/05/15 05:06 PM
by SoupSandwich
* Just as I was missing goths..
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PyroBurns 5,911 97 10/03/08 08:49 PM
by Ferris
* GOD HATES GOTHS *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Pareidolia 4,118 39 09/28/11 02:32 AM
by gzuf
* R.I.P. Christina Grimme
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,085 68 06/12/16 04:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* wtf is wrong with and up with goths.
( 1 2 3 all )
thedudenj 4,247 47 10/20/08 09:39 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* Goth Girls
( 1 2 all )
SprewellSleeve 2,698 35 01/01/12 06:09 PM
by KBG1977
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,074 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.069 seconds spending 0.04 seconds on 22 queries.