Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: alaska [Re: berdinwall]
    #17356747 -

berdinwall said:
think he's talking about the states besides alaska and hawaii



Lower 48. Guess its an Alaska thing.

And Hawaii.

:lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17356750 -

Continental 48. We far apart. Damn Canada :grrr:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17356804 -

Enjoywho said:
Continental 48. We far apart. Damn Canada :grrr:



DOnt blame us, you dealt with the russians, not us. Plus, we were here first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Patlal]
    #17356838 -

Rooskies

:grrr:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17356961 -

So far I'm not seeing anything in anchorage that offers jobs with no experience needed...esp in ch2m hill


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: berdinwall]
    #17356972 -

Whatever you say.

I only live here, and witness it.

As long as you pass a drug test, you're golden.

Most of the people I meet who do it barely finished high school. If that.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17356987 -

I mean I went to both of their websites...nothing entry level

Theres a guy on craigslist posting that he will work for cheap in anchorage...can't find work....if theres so much work then whats up with that

I can't risk spending money going there to find work if it's not there man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17357040 -

:threadmonitor:



So it's all hard labor what your talking about?

Are there any less labor intensive jobs that require a skill?


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17357127 -

berdinwall said:
So far I'm not seeing anything in anchorage that offers jobs with no experience needed...esp in ch2m hill



this i found also

Enjoywho said:
Whatever you say.

I only live here, and witness it.

As long as you pass a drug test, you're golden.

Most of the people I meet who do it barely finished high school. If that.



i can believe that, but i would need to find more evidence to secure a job before moving all that way, guess id expect to try have something lined up before i moved

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: The Phleg]
    #17357162 -

Building oil pipelines through pristine wilderness is my dream :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: i like cow poo]
    #17357210 -

i like cow poo said:
Building oil pipelines through pristine wilderness is my dream :rolleyes:



few people work because its their 'dream'

its all about the $$$$ obviously

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alaska [Re: scrapske]
    #17357251 -

scrapske said:
i like cow poo said:
Building oil pipelines through pristine wilderness is my dream :rolleyes:



few people work because its their 'dream'

its all about the $$$$ obviously




Yep.

I'd say its better than being stuck in a cubicle.

You guys can try and say different. I'm just trying to help you out. There is so much work here, too much. You're not going to find a job online. Just got to come here and apply yourselves. You will make more money then you ever thought possible in a 2 week period.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alaska Homesteading
( 1 2 all )
Ferris 2,412 30 01/23/09 04:07 PM
by niteowl
* Moving to Alaska
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,360 22 08/23/04 09:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Alaska StrandedVoyager 1,817 15 05/18/08 09:18 AM
by ComputerTekGuy
* 25 year old cubensis spores from "Homestead Book Company"?
( 1 2 all )
pdxgal79 6,652 26 12/16/09 12:17 PM
by fee
* Bike Tour: 3300+ Kms. (Interior, BC -> Anchorage, Alaska) PDU 544 3 09/08/15 04:20 PM
by pslyke
* Alaska legalised weed TrIpPyDuDe 307 1 02/24/15 11:47 AM
by mpd
* Just Moved To Anchorage Alaska
( 1 2 all )
fee 2,955 22 03/15/13 08:27 PM
by RiparianZoneJunky
* tsunami warning in alaska.. nopalero 543 4 09/02/11 06:55 AM
by mongo lloyd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,199 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.