Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
what kind of legal cactus will make me trip *DELETED*
    #1735406 - 07/21/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by zippoz

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: what kind of legal cactus will make me trip [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1735419 - 07/21/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Erm.... www.erowid.org . There's more than enough information on this topic at erowid. There's also a lot in these forums. The active chemicial in most cacti is called mescaline.

There's your head start, you report back and let us know what you find :smile: 

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1735422 - 07/21/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

have you thought about searching?... erowid...lycaeum? Or do you even read this forum? There's been so much talk of "legal cactus" you could read for years.

The answer to your question is, try getting San Pedro (T. Pachanoi) or Peruvian Torch (T. Peruvianus) there are a ton others, but these are the most common. However they're legal to possess but the alkloids in them aren't.

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: what kind of legal cactus will make me trip [Re: neuro]
    #1735532 - 07/21/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

nansnook has a great list in their archives. Best around that I know of.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: what kind of legal cactus will make me trip [Re: Tantalus]
    #1735889 - 07/21/03 05:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

thanks i was just looking for some confomration of san pedro and peruvian torch, thanks~~!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
    #1736009 - 07/21/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was just thinkingabout cactus the other day probably common nowledge though. notice how the cacti that contain specific secondary alkaloids do not have a need for many spins? just a trade off for protection kinda cool mother nature so cool. haha

peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Edited by the man (07/22/03 02:37 AM)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: what kind of legal cactus will make me trip [Re: the man]
    #1736573 - 07/21/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What you talking about willis?
Peruvian torch is covered in spines. Trichocereus bridgesii has gigantic spines.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1737055 - 07/22/03 12:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder