Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic?
    #17348173 -

I just want to know because I kinda feel pathetic for making one. It seems like a really desperate thing to do, but I have honestly run out of options for meeting women. What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17348281 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: g


Edited by Anonymous (12/07/12 03:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17348326 -

That makes sense. I hope this thread didn't offend you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17348959 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: c


Edited by Anonymous (12/07/12 09:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17349645 -

I'd say I'm looking for a girl who's interested in a laid-back relationship. Nothing too serious. Also just people to talk to and possibly hang out with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17349774 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I just want to know because I kinda feel pathetic for making one. It seems like a really desperate thing to do, but I have honestly run out of options for meeting women. What do you think?



Beats jerking off while looking at your mother's old sear's catalogs of the girls in their bras and panties

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17349792 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I just want to know because I kinda feel pathetic for making one. It seems like a really desperate thing to do, but I have honestly run out of options for meeting women. What do you think?



Beats jerking off while looking at your mother's old sear's catalogs of the girls in their bras and panties



speak for yourself

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17351308 -

Dating sites are pathetic. Craigslist is not.

:2cents:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17351388 -

They aren't pathetic. They just utterly suck 99% of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17352198 -

Anonymous #6 said:
They aren't pathetic. They just utterly suck 99% of the time.



They're conduits of egomania. It's ridiculous to think you can know a person before you start dating. If you could, it would take love out of the equation.

That said, the only dating site I've used is OKcupid, so perhaps there are better dating sites. I'd guess a good dating site would have to get its revenue from something other than advertising. I've had better experiences with Craigslist, though I did have one really amazing fling from OKcupid. Ended in tragedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17353205 -

A lot of people just use them as drought breakers. Or to get back on the horse after a long term relationship.

I think they are good for that. You can pick up some skank or fatty and bang her a couple of times to build your confidence, then get back out on the scene.

I think most of the people on those sites are damaged goods in some way, otherwise they wouldn't be on those sites to begin with.

As long as you realize this and aren't trying to find that "special someone" you'll be fine.

Perspective is everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17353213 -

Anonymous #7 said:
A lot of people just use them as drought breakers. Or to get back on the horse after a long term relationship.

I think they are good for that. You can pick up some skank or fatty and bang her a couple of times to build your confidence, then get back out on the scene.

I think most of the people on those sites are damaged goods in some way, otherwise they wouldn't be on those sites to begin with.

As long as you realize this and aren't trying to find that "special someone" you'll be fine.

Perspective is everything.



Craigslist is definitely better for the purposes you mentioned, without all the games and bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17353237 -

I don't know, craigslist is kind of lame lately. Plentyofish and ok cupid seem to be teeming with fresh opportunities to bag a skank or fatty, or a fat skank.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17353260 -

Anonymous #7 said:
I don't know, craigslist is kind of lame lately. Plentyofish and ok cupid seem to be teeming with fresh opportunities to bag a skank or fatty, or a fat skank.



Mmmm... fat skanks. :homerdrool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17353282 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
I don't know, craigslist is kind of lame lately. Plentyofish and ok cupid seem to be teeming with fresh opportunities to bag a skank or fatty, or a fat skank.



Mmmm... fat skanks. :homerdrool:



:ahahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17353439 -

Actually I prefer craigslist because it's home to fatties. Where I live, fatties generally don't dare to broadcast themselves on one of these ridiculous dating sites. Too much population density, too many scrawny cunts to make them feel like shit, too many skeleton-chasing haters. You can tap the twigs, I'll fuck the fatties.

It's been a while since I hooked up with a strange person online (I haven't needed to as my stable of fuckbuddies has grown fairly consistent over the past year or so-- all of whom I met IRL, take that as you will), but the last time I did it was over craigslist and although we don't fuck anymore we're still friends. IME there's no "human connection" lost when you don't have a personality profile and collection of pictures displayed on your "let's fuck" page. If anything, those things detract from the mystery and thus violate the sensuality of the NSA fucking experience.

Apparently I was "more spiritual" than the one person with whom I've hooked up over OKcupid. (In spite of the compatibility rating of 98% or some crazy number along those lines.) Maybe that's why we're not married. :omgz:

Edited by Anonymous (12/08/12 01:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17354181 -

Quote:
Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic?



No, I don't think so.

Quote:
Are you seen as pathetic?



You got me there :aweman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is using an online dating site seen as pathetic? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17383439 -

is a 39 year old jobless virgin seen as pathetic, one who lives in his mothers basement and is addicted to internet midget porn, a fat pathetic loser who smells like shit and whos face looks like someone beat it in with a baseball bat, who has the tiniest dick ever, who hasnt even kissed a girl, who sometime jerks of while hiding in my mothers car when she is in the store shopping and im waiting for her jerking it to hot chicks that walk by,or owning 4 fleshlights and a host of other fake vagina like items,who doesnt wash his dick and balls for weeks so the sweat, cum, lint, smell will build up then i can put my hand down there and sniff many time over, who puts his finger up his ass and sniffs, who has tried smoking his asshole hair and ect ect a heap of other similar shit that is my life, if you think all this is pathetic then registering with a dating site is far from so:thumbup: your doing ok

Edited by Anonymous (12/12/12 11:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PlentyOfFIsh
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,228 26 12/22/10 01:29 AM
by Anonymous
* Where to pick up women?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 980 28 08/16/08 05:33 PM
by Anonymous
* Online dating Anonymous 299 14 11/14/09 03:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you hit it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,496 87 10/25/10 12:29 PM
by Anonymous
* You post your problem, and I give you advice.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,895 60 11/01/10 03:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Fat 60 year old perves Anonymous 667 14 01/01/11 11:51 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
988 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.