Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: fuck chrome i'm back to firefox [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17332277 -

Soulidarity said:
firefox has 3d view as well, you can't argue with that



howzat done?

I don't like adverts, so I like adblock plus.

I'm happy with firefox. I like how it doesn't spy on me on the time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck chrome i'm back to firefox [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17332282 -

abltsandwich said:
SoreSpore said:
abltsandwich said:
Another reason i stay with Firefox.



Wait, I thought you said you use Pale Moon? :confused:



I do; I'm an avid Pale Moon fan.  Pale Moon is a 64-bit variant of Firefox, so I say FF to make it easier to understand the comparison to Chrome compared to Firefox in the context of the post you quoted, considering 99% of people have never heard of Pale Moon.



PM does offer the same extensions as FF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck chrome i'm back to firefox [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17332361 -

abltsandwich said:
SoreSpore said:
abltsandwich said:
Another reason i stay with Firefox.



Wait, I thought you said you use Pale Moon? :confused:



I do; I'm an avid Pale Moon fan.  Pale Moon is a 64-bit variant of Firefox, so I say FF to make it easier to understand the comparison to Chrome compared to Firefox in the context of the post you quoted, considering 99% of people have never heard of Pale Moon.



I haven't :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck chrome i'm back to firefox [Re: unknown1123]
    #17332396 -

I've been thinking about switching back to firefox.
Chrome has been running into more problems lately.
If I leave facebook or tinychat open, it slows down my whole computer.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FireFox
( 1 2 3 all )
Jared 6,946 55 04/05/04 11:14 PM
by ivi
* Firefox Ravus 1,287 9 12/04/04 05:56 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Trouble logging in using Firefox? socratesmind 1,800 14 08/19/04 08:19 PM
by Vvellum
* Google Chrome Browser (Beta)
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 1,720 22 09/02/08 08:04 PM
by unbeliever
* Google Chrome Llamanose 496 5 09/18/08 12:28 AM
by Llamanose
* Google Chrome Gainer 370 3 09/03/08 03:32 PM
by jasonpwnd
* firefox tip #76
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 1,530 20 11/19/04 09:03 AM
by afoaf
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,774 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.