Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Living with a terrible singer [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #17257738 -

I'd test out the new uppercut on that ass.

:uppercut:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with a terrible singer [Re: Nifflerz]
    #17258185 -

Dude, that uppercut video was awesome. "You going to hell, you going to hell!"

I had to jump back on this thread because I just went home for lunch and my wife was belting out songs from Les Miserables. Only thing is that she can sing really well. My friends don't understand how I can deal with it but because she's so good I enjoy it.

My boss likes to sing, thinks she sounds pretty but she's flat and tone deaf. She controls my paycheck so I don't intervene.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with a terrible singer [Re: innerspace]
    #17258246 -

One of my coworkers is a pretty shitty singer. It's a kitchen and a lot of us sing to ourselves, or sometimes we get in on a song together, while we're doing prep work. While I know I don't have the greatest pipes in the world, I also try not to project my singing too much, and keep it to songs within my pitch range.

This dude tries to wail away hardcore emo songs, which makes it even worse, to impress the waitrons. Sounds more like a banshee, though...


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ashlee Simpson Saturday Night Live Re-Run Tonight... FreshCaps 1,526 17 12/05/04 12:35 PM
by Adamist
* 311 summer tour, live concert pictures inside. Snobrdr311 1,486 11 08/04/03 02:42 PM
by Snobrdr311
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,140 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Help - in terrible pain
( 1 2 3 all )
Delyrium 5,342 48 11/24/03 08:05 AM
by chinacat72
* Neurosphere Live 6pm MST June 22 Ped 624 4 06/23/03 01:43 PM
by Ped
* Pink Floyd live at Pompei! felix 1,881 17 10/03/03 12:41 PM
by TheHobbit
* Maroon 5 lead singer RandalFlagg 892 15 02/14/05 10:38 PM
by blaze2
* What do you do for a living?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Flux 5,921 71 04/02/04 04:22 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,033 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.