Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Surprised not to be suffering WDs
    #17157774 -

Can someone care to explain why I'm yet to suffer withdraws? I honestly thought I'd wake up  in cold sweats today. I've never experienced withdrawal before, but I assumed that after continually wolfing down oxycontin for almost two weeks straight, I'd be feeling like shit! My stash has run dry so I've now no other choice but to stop. I'm planning on giving it a break for a while to let the tolerance levels simmer down.

Is there a possibility that the withdraws will kick in after a few days? The horrible thing is I don't have anything left to taper with so I might just have to fight it out like a man if it eventually kicks in.

A little help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Ooops.. I forgot to mention, it's Oxycontin that I'm talking about!
:lol:


--------------------

Edited by gENERIX (11/04/12 07:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157779 -

How many mg were u doing a day ?
And which one did you have


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157782 -

You didn't even leave a damn clue as to what drug you are worried about suffering withdrawal from :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: Everlong]
    #17157788 -

Well yesterday I was dosing 120mg without an even feeling a slight itch! It's safe to say it's no longer being cost effective!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: Everlong]
    #17157789 -

Everlong said:
You didn't even leave a damn clue as to what drug you are worried about suffering withdrawal from :lol:



Ooops... I didn't mean for you all to be playing the guessing game! :lol:

The all mighty source of all evil: oxycontin


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157793 -

gENERIX said:
Well yesterday I was dosing 120mg without an even feeling a slight itch! It's safe to say it's no longer being cost effective!



120 mg will have me on a cloud


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157795 -

It wasn't that long ago that 40mg had me on a cloud! God damn tolerance! :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157801 -

The other day I bought a 30 mg roxicodone and it didn't do anything to me .
It pissed me off because I payed 20 bucks for it :kingcrankey:
Last time ill buy that crap .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: candyflip420]
    #17157804 -

when did you stop using?? how much??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157808 -

I stopped last night. I woke up today feeling fresh. I was wondering if withdrawals would be setting in already?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157820 -

how strong was your addiction??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157824 -

Sometimes It would take like a day or two If thats what your body was used too. like my boy used to do dope every other day and he wouldn't get sick till the second day when he knew he wasn't gettting a fix. plus your prob still have some in your system if you only stopped last night. You snorting, popping, or shooting?

Edited by CHeifM4sterDiezL (11/04/12 07:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17157825 -

Wait a couple days, tomorrow is probably going to suck for you. Right now It is still technically in your system so your body isn't craving it. Good luck


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #17157871 -

God damn... those were not the words that I was looking to hear. But then again, in all honesty, I should have known better!

I've got work tomorrow so I might need to low dose some pod tea to play it safe. I can't afford to miss another day off work so I'll need to work something out!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17158473 -

So is that the verdict them? Yikes! :what:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX] * 1
    #17158517 -

Yeah probably just in your system still. I'd give it another day or two.

There is a price to pay for feeling too good all the time. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17158521 -

you'll be find dewd relax. Get some weed or sumthing to take the edge of. you'll survive. You may not even get that bad of wd doesn't sound like you were too deep in. But its the way she goes mand :feelsdopeman: too much and you gotta pay for it later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: Uzziel]
    #17158529 -

Uzziel said:
Yeah probably just in your system still. I'd give it another day or two.

There is a price to pay for feeling too good all the time. :lol:



I knew there had to be some sort of catch! :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17158530 -

haha look at the frogs pupils

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Surprised not to be suffering WDs [Re: gENERIX]
    #17158535 -

gENERIX said:
So is that the verdict them? Yikes! :what:



for me with alpralzolam it takes a bit
even though its short acting
by the third day my mind is is like wait a sec somethings missing
and bam WDs

you should look into a kratom taper with bali
several reliable vendors and its cheap


also more help maybe-http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-conditions/thomas-recipe-opiate-withdrawal-35169.html


--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,953 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* Federal Judge Fines OxyContin Maker Purdue Pharma $634.5 Million Dollars OneMoreRobot3021 1,191 7 07/20/07 06:41 PM
by Nova
* I'm withdrawing....what now? 2FiNiTe 1,109 9 09/13/07 07:32 PM
by whattheheck
* Withdrawals? Liz 1,777 19 08/12/06 04:17 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Prescribed Oxycontin for 30 years?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,674 22 06/29/08 10:18 PM
by Irishdrunk
* oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
the muffinman 2,464 42 10/17/08 06:39 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Shroomerite Withdrawal
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,641 97 01/25/08 03:40 PM
by mycopsycho
* micahel jackson verdict at 130 pst today
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phychotron 5,255 96 06/13/05 11:45 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,518 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.