Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Nifflerz]
    #17127527 -

Niffla said:
Why so much Tiger hate, bro?



I don't hate the Tigers, I just loved seeing the Giants beat them. Mainly because everyone in the country (except Giants fans of course) expected the Tigers to win, and I was constantly hearing "Verlander this, Cabrera that" so seeing the Giants take down their star players was very satisfying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Ran-D]
    #17127544 -

Yeah all that talk was over the top, acting like Verlander and Cabrera were inhuman or something. And actually compared to last year Verlander has been quite human. When the media started giving the Tigers game 1 just because Verlander was on the hill I knew they were in trouble.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Nifflerz]
    #17130656 -

WHOOOOOOOO
Such a great time of the year, the day that baseball season is over and stops taking up valuable espn time.

GO Giants for making it a quick series.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: pandelic]
    #17138547 -

pandelic said:
WHOOOOOOOO
Such a great time of the year, the day that baseball season is over and stops taking up valuable espn time.

GO Giants for making it a quick series.




:lol:

My thoughts exactly.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17150351 -

Unlike hockey, what a shame.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: timelapses]
    #17150512 -

Yea I don't even understand what you guys are watching on ESPN without hockey, I fucking miss baseball already. I mean there's football but that's it, basketball is boring as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Ran-D]
    #17150752 -

Ran-D said:
Yea I don't even understand what you guys are watching on ESPN without hockey, I fucking miss baseball already. I mean there's football but that's it, basketball is boring as hell.



You like Hockey and Baseball and your saying Basketball is boring  :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: elax420]
    #17151753 -

I miss hockey. Wish greed wasn't a factor.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17151754 -

Oh and by the way. Go Flyers!


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17154034 -

Its all about the Kings guys!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES [Re: MachineElf1.618]
    #17155262 -

They have had their glory.  Let this thread die.  Start a hockey thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NFL Playoffs, Motherfuckers
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 4,657 29 01/07/07 10:03 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* NFC Wildcard Race
( 1 2 all )
Magicman69 2,309 24 11/21/13 11:49 PM
by Group
* Show me your NFL Playoff Picks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
LiquidSmoke 17,964 156 02/08/11 08:57 AM
by zappaisgod
* fuck the NFC west, fucking up the NFC playoffs SneezingPenis 1,179 7 12/02/10 03:39 PM
by SneezingPenis
* NFL Playoff Picture
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
WhiskeyClone 17,954 159 01/01/07 09:38 AM
by ArcofaJourney
* 1 game wildcard playoff is stupid robbyberto 830 7 10/02/12 10:28 AM
by BennyBallz
* Saint Louis Cardinals Beat Texas Rangers in 107th World Series
( 1 2 all )
Tri High 1,649 34 10/29/11 11:38 AM
by Tri High
* Baseball playoffs soon!!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,000 24 09/19/09 05:44 PM
by Gastronomicus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
8,987 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.