Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCfromFL
Stranger
Got Effects This Time, Baby
    #1713616 - 07/14/03 07:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I posted a few days ago about not getting any effects from psilocybe cubensis. Well, last night I tried again and, well... it worked. Friday night I used a coffee grinder to turn my 12 - 15 mushrooms of various sizes into a fairly fine powder. I have no way of measuring so I dont know what it was in grams. It was about 1/3 of a ziploc sandwich bag though. Last night around 9 I drank a bit in tea with no effect so around 10:30 or so... maybe 11:00 I just started eating powder... I ended up eating it all, ha. I wanted desperately for it to work this time. I put John Lennon on the radio and put Nick at Night (muted) on TV. I laid in bed staring at muted Three's Company for an hour. I felt like a part of the bed... my hands and feet felt like they were a mile away. i was so relaxed and calm. Then Cosby came on. This is when some real visual distortions started. The wallpaper in the Cosby house was shifting and moving. It was pretty wild. Then I noticed Malcolm Jamal Warner and Lisa Bonet were having some facial movements... it was a Fear and Loathing-esqe facial morphing type thing... very trippy. But the trippiest thing of all was Cosby's fuckin wacky ass sweater... ha... you know how weird they are without mushrooms. It was like the teeth in gears moving around then like leaves moving gently side to side while his face moved like jello.

it was about this time that I realized that I had to piss, so I went to the bathroom. I pissed and looked in the mirror... it was very scary. I could swear my teeth were severely fucked up. I told myself "thats not real, your teeth are fine. the mushrooms are just messing with your head." I was still scared but less worried. Then I laid back in bed, a part of my bed, and watched a little more psychadelic Cosby and listened to some Pink Floyd (Verraaaa... Veraaaa... what has become of you?). After a little while longer, I wanted it to end. I thought I saw a fucking cat in my room. Scaaary. I turned the light off, my disco light off, the tv off and the stereo off and laid there with my eyes closed... I heard and saw crazy, random, frightening things. I became scared and depressed. I opened my eyes to see reality and the screeching in my mind came to a halt. I closed my eyes and it gradually picked up again to a roar. Eventually, I fell asleep. I woke up at about 3:00 to find that i had pissed a little bit in my bed. I went to the toilet to finish the job then came back and took the sheets off, flipped the mattress and fell asleep again. I woke up at 6:50 to my alarm clock... I hit snooze. Then I heard the alarm clock again and another noise that sounded like a fire alarm. "what the fuck is that? I cant still be tripping." I guess it was half dream. I had a fucking wicked headache... a mushroom hangover of sorts. Now i'm at work.

Well, the trip was overall very good. it was a full EXPERIENCE. I went through every emotion I had. Euphoric happiness, paralyzing fear, eye-watering sadness, blind anger... in betweeen strange visuals and unexplainable emotional shifts, I realized some ways that I need to handle life differently. All things accounted for, it was a very rewarding experience. 9:23 AM... my headche is almost all the way gone.

Hurrah

Chris

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: CfromFL]
    #1713625 - 07/14/03 07:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a cool experience, especially since you hadn't had any effects before :smile: Good to see you enjoyed it, shame about the pissing the bed thing  :blush: suprisingly common tho...

Good luck on your furture journies

EDIT: Appalling spelling mistake :blush:

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Edited by st0nedphucker (07/14/03 07:31 AM)

OfflineCfromFL
Stranger
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1713661 - 07/14/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah... one thing I forgot to mention. Another thing that scared me in the washroom was my eyes. I looked at them really close to see if they were dilated/bloodshot. They were definitely both. The red veins in my eyes were moving around... very freaky but also very intriguing.

chris

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
    #1713715 - 07/14/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

cool and all that you finally got effects, but people like you piss me off... its not that hard to find a scale or something... get a damn job, buy one. you wasted many trips cos of that

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineCfromFL
Stranger
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1713725 - 07/14/03 08:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've got a damn job, didnt you read what I said? I'm at work now. Where are you?

Its not that important. I'd rather get one good trip out of what I had than two or three insignificant ones. I had to find MY proper dose, not just measure out what works for other people. Now I will know how much to do next time. No fucking problem.

Mellow the fuck out man. You were just looking for something to bitch about.

chris

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#1713762 - 07/14/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hmm...1/3 of a ziploc bag, eh? seems to me like an 1/8 of an ounce, which is roughly 3.5 grams.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: Viaggio]
    #1714335 - 07/14/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

unfortunately there are many different sized Ziploc bags

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: Strumpling]
    #1715199 - 07/14/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

good point, strumpling. i'm assuming one fit for a sandwich...?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineCfromFL
Stranger
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: Viaggio]
    #1715884 - 07/14/03 08:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, its a Ziploc Sandwich bag... not the tiny snack bag or the massive gallon storage bag.

Chris

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1718229 - 07/15/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Although Shroomizzy could have put it a little better, 1/3 of a ziploc bag is not a fucking measurement. 1/3 of a ziploc bag will not have the same weight in mushrooms every time (I fucking guarantee you). I know of no dealers who go by 'hey buddy, can ya give me 1/3 of a ziploc full?'. Next time you should get a scale, weigh out about how much it took you to trip, and then use that as a reference point. No use in either wasting mushrooms or ending up blacked out with a fully pissed bed and no recollection of what happened. Scale is the way to go, any other way (unless you know what you're doing) is retarded!  :grin:

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Got Effects This Time, Baby [Re: B(O)uddha]
    #1718329 - 07/15/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

don't worry - he thinks he knows what he's doing. He's the exception, I'm sure :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom