Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Assault weapons ban * 2
    #17044998 -

Fuck that.  Shroomery's thoughts?  I need me an AK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: PreparationH]
    #17045012 -

You can buy an fully automatic AK on the deep web.

I have also herd that people at gun shows sell them their as well.


--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: PreparationH]
    #17045018 -

I've got AR, but I'm thinking of buying up a shitload of ammo. That is how they'll do it, is tax ammo until it's outrageously expensive.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17045025 -

Ima Trooper said:
I've got AR, but I'm thinking of buying up a shitload of ammo. That is how they'll do it, is tax ammo until it's outrageously expensive.



Better be careful... the feds love to fuck with people who stockpile, apparently that makes us terrorists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Uzziel]
    #17045030 -

Yeah, I feel the :paranoid:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17045034 -

Deadkndys420 said:
You can buy an fully automatic AK on the deep web.

I have also herd that people at gun shows sell them their as well.




dont believe everything you hear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Uzziel]
    #17045038 -

Uzziel said:
Ima Trooper said:
I've got AR, but I'm thinking of buying up a shitload of ammo. That is how they'll do it, is tax ammo until it's outrageously expensive.



Better be careful... the feds love to fuck with people who stockpile, apparently that makes us terrorists




the US doesnt have gun registration and private sale arent tracked in any way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: PreparationH]
    #17045063 -

Anything that wants to restrict freedom of an individual gets a fuck no from me.


--------------------
If I can't drop acid than I don't want to be in your revolution.

puffpuff23's trading list.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17045072 -

Yes, there will be a high ammunition tax, very high, most likely.

Fully automatic weapons are already heavily regulated, so I don't really understand what the ban will do.  Do they mean make them not available to level 3 dealers?  Hell, most of them end up in Mexico, anyways.

It isn't hard to convert a semi auto ar-15 in to a fully automatic weapon, honestly.  I don't really see fully automatic weapons being used very often in crime around here..mostly just throw away pistols.

Edited by Sundrop (10/16/12 09:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: puffpuff23]
    #17045106 -

For sure, fuck no from me too!  I want the freedom to have a meth lab next to your bedroom and the right to build my own nuclear bomb for hunting deer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17045116 -

what!? fukin bastards better not ban em, glad i bought one already :laugh: buyin a rail and angle forward grip, then hopefully a scope my dream is a ACOG.. but ya like Deadkndys420 said you should be able to buy and ship it to your home, depends on the state weather its legal or not...


Edited by Hashishins (10/16/12 09:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: PreparationH]
    #17045125 -

They consider an assault weapon only to be a fully automatic weapon, correct?  Semi automatics aren't considered an assault weapon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: PreparationH]
    #17045136 -

I knew once he put this shit back on the the .gov website he let his plan for the next 4 years be known.
first it's Scary "military" looking guns with certain features. Next, it will be semi auto hand guns. (IMO)
His former streets of Chicago have suck a horrible death/crime rate are because of the policies he and others like
him in that state voted for.  Blocking people owning gun in the city. The place they need protection the most.
They are still blocking concealed carry in the state.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Sundrop]
    #17045142 -

drewo said:
They consider an assault weapon only to be a fully automatic weapon, correct?  Semi automatics aren't considered an assault weapon?



I believe so.


--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Sundrop]
    #17045148 -

the last AWB banned semi auto's with certain features.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: joe666]
    #17045151 -

it's as simple as this for me.

if guns get banned I'll make guns and many other things, after that, what ever happens, happens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: joe666]
    #17045163 -

Well, fuck banning semi automatic weapons.  I have no problem with them regulating fully automatic ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: joe666]
    #17045168 -

last AWB requirements


    Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:

        Folding or telescoping stock
        Pistol grip
        Bayonet mount
        Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
        Grenade launcher (more precisely, a muzzle device that enables launching or firing rifle grenades, though this applies only to muzzle mounted grenade launchers and not those mounted externally).

    Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:

        Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
        Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
        Barrel shroud that can be used as a hand-hold
        Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
        A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

    Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:

        Folding or telescoping stock
        Pistol grip
        Fixed capacity of more than 5 rounds
        Detachable magazine.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: joe666] * 2
    #17045170 -

never understood why people would want fully automatic weapons. Believe me im totally for having them and all and not having to jump thru legal hoops for them, but it's just dumb. Burst is dumb, let alone fully auto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assault weapons ban [Re: Sundrop] * 1
    #17045173 -

I can't believe I may be voting for Romney now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bill Clinton Vs Fox News Unedited
( 1 2 3 all )
EndlessNameless 7,919 59 09/28/06 11:06 AM
by deryl
* Do you carry a pistol? What kind?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Supernova 22,634 352 01/21/05 03:49 PM
by snoopaloop53
* 16-Year-Old Shoots AK-47 In School Hall
( 1 2 3 all )
Dark_Star 7,789 43 12/17/06 03:12 AM
by QuantumMeltdown
* USA?s Drug War Biological Weapon Banned by Ecuador LSDempire 227 0 05/17/05 08:40 PM
by
* Weapons of Minimum Destruction Ravus 962 3 08/23/04 02:33 AM
by Le_Canard
* Why do nuclear weapons still exist?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
xbloodwhipx 3,528 70 03/10/18 02:36 PM
by Morel Guy
* Weapons
( 1 2 all )
Jalruza 2,776 35 02/16/06 09:28 AM
by mediman0078
* Missing Weapons
( 1 2 all )
bf6 2,505 22 10/27/04 06:12 PM
by zerozero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,459 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.