Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Missing Weapons [Re: bf6]
    #3285529 - 10/27/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hardly had the disappearance come to light, than John Kerry, the Democratic presidential challenger, seized on the episode as proof that George Bush was incapable of keeping America safe.

Kerry never said anything to stop that from happening either, and you want him as president?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Missing Weapons [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3285804 - 10/27/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

From what I've heard, when US troops took control of the site during the invasion of Iraq, the embedded reporter at the time reported that there was nothing there. And yet, still today I see Kerry touting this "loss of weapons" as proof that GW is incompetent. It pisses me off that the media let him get away with being an opportunistic liar. No one ever holds this fool accountable for the things he says. But they'll jump at every chance to burn Bush for stumbling over his words (which he does on a regular basis).

I'm no great fan of GW, but I can't believe anyone thinks that Kerry would be a better alternative! IMO, he's about the shiftiest, most untrustworthy politician out there right now. And thats saying a lot!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Missing Weapons [Re: bf6]
    #3285961 - 10/27/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

it came to light today that the UN had tagged munitions and left them laying around until they came around to clean them up, when our army got to the site there was a 2 day siege and when they went in there were no munitions left in that site, basically if they were there they were moved cause the UN didn't do their job, imagine that, they haven't been doing their jobs for years.

also for kerry to imply that bush didn't get all the munitions together, what does he think bush is in tactical command of the bomb disposal on the ground. he basically said our soldiers didn't do their job, but some how he supports the troops, just not anything they are doing.
most of the bush bashing on this site is totally misinformed junk, the daily show and bill maher doesn't count as news, they usually use info that is total speculation and hind sight.
I'm in no way partisan, just informed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]