Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy?
    #17030690 -

Walton Goggins made a cameo.  He played Shane on the Shield and he plays the "antagonist" on Justified (only saw season one).

Apparently Kurt Sutter (who makes SOA) approached him to do a cameo and Walton told him, "I wanna play a tranny."  Low and behold, a few seasons later, Kurt calls Walton and asks if he's still up for being a tranny because he wrote a part for him..

As soon as that scene started, I almost bit my tongue off.  They gave him huge tits and he pranced around the scene like a real tranny would.  I lost my shit.  I was a huuuuge Shield fan from day 1, and it was a total treat to see "Shane" portraying a manly tranny.  :rofldrunk:




If you're a Sons fan you know that they needed some comedic relief after all that's happened thus far this season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: Newbie]
    #17030811 -

I don't watch Sons of Anarchy, but I may have to download this episode just for that cameo!

I'm a huge fan of Walt Goggins. Loved him as Shane on The Shield and I dig him even more as Boyd Crowder on Justified.

You should check out the second and third seasons of Justified. It gets MUCH better and Walt Goggins becomes a much more prominent part of the series.


--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #17030828 -

that episode was hilarious.

especially the part when the fat guy woke up and bit tig on the ass :lmao:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: Bushmills]
    #17030902 -

I was surprised they showed a scene like that on TV.

Still funny nonetheless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: YSHServant]
    #17030968 -

TheMadHatter777 said:
I was surprised they showed a scene like that on TV.

Still funny nonetheless.



I've been surprised for years at the shit FX shows on TV.

Not like I'm offended or shocked, I love it, but how do they get away with some of it? Lots of Louie scenes leave me with my mouth hanging open once they've ended because I'm shocked I just saw it on a network other than HBO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #17030989 -

Azure Essence said:
TheMadHatter777 said:
I was surprised they showed a scene like that on TV.

Still funny nonetheless.



I've been surprised for years at the shit FX shows on TV.

Not like I'm offended or shocked, I love it, but how do they get away with some of it? Lots of Louie scenes leave me with my mouth hanging open once they've ended because I'm shocked I just saw it on a network other than HBO



You're right. Pretty soon it'll be like that on all cable channels.

HBO is transforming into shows dedicated to various types of pornography. Vampire porn (True Blood), fantasy porn(Game of thrones), 1920's porn(Boardwalk empire). Whatever porn you want they have it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: YSHServant]
    #17031114 -

I'm partial towards fantasy porn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: Bushmills]
    #17031142 -

Bushmills said:
I'm partial towards fantasy porn



I rather watch some sort of hentai that involves tentacles.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: YSHServant]
    #17031189 -

"To each his own".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone see last week's Sons of Anarchy? [Re: Newbie]
    #17031224 -

Newbie said:
"To each his own".



HBO just needs some futuristic porn that involves aliens, and robots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anarchy Online sDariuSs 1,416 12 12/04/04 12:17 AM
by sDariuSs
* Two Sons: Another Hope to Frustrate the Pub Ravus 688 3 08/12/04 04:05 AM
by manbeef
* Son Seals Adom 1,033 10 12/21/04 08:38 PM
by Moonshoe
* Mom Allegedly Beats Sons Over Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,366 20 03/26/08 02:30 AM
by Felinor
* Donate money to Bradley Nowell's son and wife? ShroomyMcPot 1,021 1 08/01/04 05:57 PM
by supamexpimp
* My birthday card for my son............ BluMonkee 791 19 04/30/04 03:41 PM
by BluMonkee
* D.H. Lawrence- Sons and Lovers- has anyone read this? Phishgrrl 1,042 9 10/12/04 06:53 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Father like son? PDU 700 5 10/23/03 12:12 AM
by Tao

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,500 topic views. 8 members, 10 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.