Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm a caffeine addict
    #1690953 -

I just realized this yesterday. I drink way too much soda on a daily basis, and don't even think about it. I guess it's not that big a deal, and if I had to be addicted to any drug, caffeine is a pretty good choice, but it's depressing to think that I'm an addict. I never thought I'd be addicted to any drug, especially one as commonplace as caffeine.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a caffeine addict [Re: silversoul7]
    #1691013 -

Its not that hard to get off of caffiene (luck you!)

Since most people dont think of it as a drug they quit really easily w/o even thinking about it. Just start drinking less, you know you can get off it in no time, good luck!

Dont worry about being addicted, no one is amune to addiction...they just think they are till it happens to them :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a caffeine addict [Re: DailyPot]
    #1691430 -

drink coffee and tea instead of pop. Your teeth will last longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a caffeine addict [Re: silversoul7]
    #1691575 -

I know the feeling man, Ive quit a few times actully, and hes right, it is pretty easy, but unfortantly because of it being EVERYWHERE its pretty easy to get addicted again.


--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a caffeine addict [Re: Sombie]
    #1693072 -

Hmmm...I'm sort of in the same boat, but with tea.  The tea (green tea) I get has more caffeine in it then coffee, and I find myself drinking 8+ mugs of it a day!!  I love tea...it makes me feel brighter and more chippy when I have a good glass of it.  I can't do anything creative unless I have at least two glasses of tea.  I think I may be addicted because I have god-awful headaches if I haven't yet dranken any, but then when I do drink some, the headache goes away. 

I would never give up caffeinated tea though...its a great way to revitalize myself and I feel stronger with it.  I'm going to go make myself a mug of hot tea right now in fact.  :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm a caffeine addict [Re: MOTH]
    #1693412 -

I stopped buying coffee at the grocery store, just so I could cut down. Now I have to go and blow 2$ at the pretentious coffee-house if I want a cup. Still, I don't get the caffeine jitters anymore. Of course, now I'm drinking a pot of tea a day and about a litre of coke a night. There's free fountain pop in fast food hell...


--------------------
Remember, it's only true if it makes you laugh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How bad are caffeine addictions? leery11 1,321 12 10/11/05 05:22 PM
by Amber_Glow
* Quitting Caffeine Mike_yy 1,955 17 03/01/08 07:47 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Living with caffeine dependency. PowerTrip 1,802 16 05/21/05 11:07 AM
by Sammy
* I'm became addicted tonight Dreamer987 2,033 6 06/25/03 02:21 PM
by rommstein2001
* Is Caffeine a no no, when depressed? chrispc 1,982 19 02/15/05 05:06 PM
by TinTree
* Raised on caffiene daba 1,028 6 03/30/04 05:02 PM
by tom234my
* Im addicted to cigarettes, and pissed off. AbstractHarmonix 2,156 19 07/10/05 01:26 PM
by dnL
* Signs of Addiction
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 13,778 33 10/28/03 09:02 AM
by Psilopleix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,590 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.