Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy?
    #16811000 -

Like really though, Am i going to experience long lasting mental side effects from a daily dose of 30mg XR adderalls??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Luc1d]
    #16811010 -

I dont know but it'll make you talk fast and get annoying and overly confident.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #16811014 -

Alabama Slim said:
I dont know but it'll make you talk fast and get annoying and overly confident.



This. A 1000x this.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16811028 -

its not healthy thats for sure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #16811059 -

daily doses of amphetamines are never good


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16811063 -

See also:

Energy drinks
Coke
Coffee
Booze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Luc1d]
    #16811068 -

I was prescribed it for my ADHD when I was growing up.

I saw no major side effects beside sometimes I wouldn't be hungry at school or some night I couldn't fall asleep.


--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Luc1d]
    #16811094 -

It's not that bad if you do it right. It's possible to keep taking the same dose for a long time if you conduct your life normally otherwise. Amphetamine tolerance is way overstated by certain people.

The main things you've got to watch out for are anorexia and insomnia. Don't take it too late in the day, and make sure you eat meals regardless to how anemic your appetite is.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16817187 -

anyone have any experience with this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Luc1d]
    #16817201 -

say goodbye to going to sleep easily, your appetite, and generally not feeling like you are in some kind of synergized drug fueled waking coma.

if you want more energy, work out regularly, eat healthy, sleep enough, and go outside. :raveface:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: Luc1d]
    #16817210 -

I keep some methylphenidate on hand for hardcore studying but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend every day use. It can't be good for your mind or body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16817227 -

I was prescribed adderall for ~7 years before I decided to quit taking it, there are plenty of negative side effects both short term and long term. Although I was able to stay focused I craved nicotine like crazy, lost lots of weight, sweat a lot, felt cold, felt like I had poor circulation. Now that I quit I have difficulties focusing and I feel that the long term use of amphetamines has diminished some of my dopamine as well. It has been about a year and a half since I quit taking it and I am slowly seeing improvements.


--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: JimLahey]
    #16817242 -

I wanna get a script for this but I live in canada and its illegal here. That should tell you something.

Instead i think i will shoot for a prescription of concerta. I really do think i have add.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: underfliptown]
    #16817330 -

pharmaceutical industries have a vested interest in "curing" the mental illnesses they have "discovered" with their "medication". They don't treat "symptoms", they create lasting "cures".


                            :douchewink:






                              :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16817339 -

If you take a lot of amphetamine everyday, what the doctors don't tell you is you need to take vitamin B-12 supplements so you don't get drained. 

Alcohol and Amps both drain your B-12 storage with heavy use and cause all kinds of symptoms.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16817353 -

What kind of symptoms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: underfliptown]
    #16817380 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_deficiency

Take your pick.  I feel like I'm supercharged every day now.  In fact, my fucking graduate engineering classes are getting boringly easy--in spite of 40 or 50 hours of homework and lab work each week.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16817390 -

wat kind of engineering


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16817420 -

Electrical engineering.  Specifically digital and analog VLSI design.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is a perscription to Adderall safe/healthy? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16817423 -

:thumbup:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to flush adderal out of system? mnbv 47,002 17 05/01/06 08:55 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Nitrous is safe.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phluck 3,948 71 06/23/05 08:19 PM
by gdman
* Adderall (Amphetamine) & Racing Heart soma_victim 5,161 10 06/17/05 02:15 PM
by prefloppro
* Anyone know about perscriptions? LilShank 715 8 02/28/05 09:56 PM
by chinacat72
* You Are Not Safe - Avian Bird Flu(H5N1)
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 2,291 26 10/10/05 04:07 PM
by Diploid
* "To all of you who think pot is safe"
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 3,975 44 08/09/04 09:46 AM
by Revelation
* vitamins, supplements healthy stuff like that felix 2,658 15 11/17/05 11:17 PM
by Shroomism
* Need Help Soon - Will water dilution work for amphetamines in a drug test? adoseofparn0z 2,874 3 09/26/05 11:15 AM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
801 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.