Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Adden]
    #16731913 -

inb4prison


--------------------
Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Adden]
    #16731932 -

Dystopia said:
Remember what I told you if you ever got addicted to opiates because of pods.

I'm packing some serious frequent flyer miles.



Well there wont be opiates for the next three weeks, only booze and smoke. I feel pretty fucking good being here. Its terribly hot tho, it was 44 today :eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: mellowparty]
    #16731964 -

44F here last night, 64F during the day. Summer's been gone since the first week of Aug ended.

Cel to Fahrenheit is 2.3 and centimeters to inches is 3.2 or something right?

If you get restlessness or headaches or anything just keep fluids in your body and melatonin or whatever to get rest.

Thank you for chilling on pods. Means a lot to me personally and I'm sure to quite a bit of other opiate users on the board.

Seeing someone spiral down to hell is just a terrible thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Adden]
    #16731973 -

It's been in the 90s/100s here during the day.  But at night it's just warm and comfortable.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Adden]
    #16731979 -

No, thats 44oC, that pretty fucking hot.

Last time I thought I was getting sick from the opiates it was just me not sleeping for 40 hours. Anyways time to change the DOCs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: mellowparty]
    #16732150 -

mellowparty said:
Esekon Kelly said:
What a waste of opiates. Why nod in an airport where there's officers and body-readers everywhere looking at you through CCTV! They can instantly tell you're under the influence and then send officers to fetch you (If they find illegal substances then you're fucked) Fuck that man...are you in Heathrow by any chance? Fuck that, shit. I hope your nodding in a toilet stall if not :facepalm:



:ilold: are you for realz

I was drinking my tea from an 0.5l coke bottle and just appeared friendly and sleepy. I don't think I present a threat to airport security.



Well I was just imagining you nodding hardcore, sprawled across the airport terminal with a syringe in your left arm, head jerking back and forth while desparate holiday adventurers with heavy backpacks appended to their backs rush passed you as if you weren't there :shrug:

I'm just trying to look out for you, budday :thumbup:


--------------------
....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: 245willow19] * 1
    #16732214 -

lol, I was just sleeping awake :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: HB]
    #16732229 -

HB said:
mellowparty said:
I was drinking my tea from an 0.5l coke bottle and just appeared friendly and sleepy. I don't think I present a threat to airport security.



Most people at airports don't appear friendly and sleepy, they appear anxious and in a hurry.  You definitely would stand out and drinking tea at the airport in the first place is totally sketch.



Dude, I've learned about being high. Unless you're doing something totally weird, NO ONE gives a shit about you. Everyone's in their own little worlds. No one gives two shits about you, what drugs you're on, if you're sleepy/weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Shroomerited]
    #16732252 -

Shroomerited said:
Dude, I've learned about being high. Unless you're doing something totally weird, NO ONE gives a shit about you. Everyone's in their own little worlds. No one gives two shits about you, what drugs you're on, if you're sleepy/weird.



I wasn't referring to other people in the airport, of course they wouldn't notice (or care about) you.  I was referring to how you would stand out to airport authorities if you are acting differently than everyone else around you.  That DOES matter, believe it or not.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: HB]
    #16732363 -

key thing for public opiate use


sunglasses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Connoisseur]
    #16732467 -

Connoisseur said:
key thing for public opiate use


sunglasses



I've never noticed anything weird about my eyes on opiates. My pupil seem kinda small and my eyes aint red, they're just closed :hehehe:

I think that as long as I don't do stupid shit nor carry explicitly illegal items all should be good. Doesn't make sense otherwise.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: mellowparty]
    #16732576 -

Any current/former user will be able to tell by the sound of your voice due to the relaxation of your vocal cords.

:themoreyouknow:

There's an opiate voice just as much as there is a 'trip voice'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: Adden]
    #16732600 -

lol my voice was fucked, i sounded awfully weird while nodding.

Kinda like :homerpods:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nodding at the airport [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #16732668 -

36fuckin5 said:
inb4prison



:ffffuuu:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Friends are Forever mjshroomer 2,676 14 05/12/04 01:48 AM
by filthysock
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 3,562 24 02/23/04 11:02 AM
by Krishna
* Time to head to the Airport Adom 729 6 06/26/04 12:49 PM
by Adom
* All my friends are gone...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,074 27 05/26/04 10:02 PM
by notapillow
* help me save my friend from coke!!!!
( 1 2 all )
telamahooka 5,119 30 05/29/20 12:54 AM
by deniskov
* Airport security missed this... so did I! daba 2,406 11 12/30/03 05:00 PM
by Oook
* at the airport baraka 1,055 4 08/23/03 06:28 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,320 topic views. 7 members, 27 guests and 296 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.