Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
buckethead...eargasm * 2
    #16679570 -

let your ears tingle while your brainy bits glisten with glee.






I can never get enough of this guy, I think he has something like 40 albums already. Guitar level = legendary. He showers my minds eye with superb scintillating slivers of splendor.

Edited by JesusIsLord (08/11/12 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16679609 -

Fuckin Gigiddy!

:mushroom2:


--------------------
The most powerful drive through the ascent of man, is pleasure in his own skill.
J. Bronowski

Home of delicious "Psychedelic Nyotaimori".
Thanks Lemmingp for that.

:mushroom2::grin::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: FunnyLight]
    #16679614 -

yeah buckethead is amazing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: brokentv]
    #16683488 -



cluck!  :sploosh:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16683549 -

the miracle of surrender. the miracle of a passionate soul



:zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16683578 -

Saw him live at a festival recently. He was fantastic. Idk if it was the acid, Molly, or sour diesel, but I felt like he was a mad scientist in a lab playing creepy Dracula type music in his castle. I was tripping hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16683622 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: brokentv]
    #16683672 -

brokentv said:




:rocketcrotch:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16683687 -

Whitewash and Hills of eternity were always my select buckethead pieces.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: x Ju x] * 1
    #16683797 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: brokentv]
    #16723089 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: brokentv]
    #16723105 -

Buckethead is my Idol...


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #16723114 -



--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16723376 -

he's playing in town next month
don't like him though
:lol:
actually man he's not bad, think i might have to go see him... i don't like 'shredders' though, nothing more boring in the world. when he plays real music he's not bad.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (08/19/12 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: pfxtc]
    #17215153 -





OH HELLLZ YEAH :headbang:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17215193 -

Buckethead is a fucking legend. He has his own sound, nobody plays like him.

My buddy saw him live once and said it was incredible.

I hope to have that honor one day.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: Frost]
    #17215208 -

Frost said:
Buckethead is a fucking legend. He has his own sound, nobody plays like him.

My buddy saw him live once and said it was incredible.

I hope to have that honor one day.



Seriously I love listening to the guy. The constant creativity, purity of sound, and amazing soundscapes he can build is just ridiculous.

I hope to see him live someday as well!


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17215323 -

Been listening to Buckethead for quite a while, and have seen him live twice. :thumbup: I would rank Buckethead in top 3 guitar players all time, mainly for his unparallelled originality in so many different styles and genres.

Fav song has got to be Soothsayer, its what I would like to be played at my funeral.


--------------------
Live Life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: Alien_doom99]
    #17215455 -

Two of my fav's from bucket, both from the majorly overlooked Inbred Mountain.




bonus!



--------------------

Edited by schwarg (11/13/12 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: buckethead...eargasm [Re: schwarg]
    #17215510 -

forgot this one :O



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buckethead videos from Variety Playhouse: Atlanta ,GA deryl 1,332 5 04/05/06 12:04 AM
by blissedout
* Festival food, figured out.
( 1 2 3 all )
Fiery 1,629 46 03/09/18 12:57 PM
by Fiery
* buckethead?
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 2,950 20 03/08/08 05:03 AM
by DeathCompany
* Buckethead tour dates deryl 2,041 9 01/19/06 10:12 PM
by DeathCompany
* Festival Culture
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
gotcha420haha 9,833 92 03/16/09 02:45 PM
by 3nD
* what shows/festivals have you guys been to this year?!?!
( 1 2 all )
Ajaxx 3,081 27 08/13/11 06:06 PM
by Lophosaurus
* Just saw Buckethead live!
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 757 20 10/06/17 09:28 PM
by musiclover420
* Best 2012 Summer Music Festivals?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dwpineal 5,392 72 03/17/12 02:52 PM
by LySergic D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,583 topic views. 4 members, 375 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.