Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597601 -

I got turned onto the show from babysitting nephews, nieces, etc.

There are a lot of adult jokes in it.

I didn't realize it was such a big deal on the internet lol.

Quote:
do not listen to them, the ponies are adorable, they're jealous that they cant pull it off



I know, right?


Pfft, Fluttershy... disapproves!


For all the haters,



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: gzuf]
    #16597604 -

gzuf said:
BlindSophist said:
What about the ones who get run out because they don't want to show pictures of themselves? It's been a while but that is a serious stain on the integrity of this goddamned forum.



How does one get 'run out' of a public forum? a bit dramatic, no?



Don't make excuses.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597621 -

Prisoner#1 said:
luisacuadillo said:
well do you guys think i'm a decent looking girl?



as for your quandary about the personality type to develop, how about a real
one. I know that myself, as a decent guy, I dont like girls that play game.
if you like to get out and have fun and get dirty then do that, if you dont
then dont, try and find a dainty man that sticks his pinkie out when he
drinks  his little sissy drinks with the umbrellas



This.

Be yourself. Be real. Don't try and fit some stereotype of what you THINK people expect you to be, or whatever.
I hate fake people


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597635 -

Dystopia said:
I got turned onto the show from babysitting nephews, nieces, etc.

There are a lot of adult jokes in it.




it's crazy the stuff in kids cartoons now, spongebob and flapjack are probably
to two most blatant and outrageous, if you can find "Cuddle Trouble" from
flapjack, you'll see what I mean


the ponies it's a little more subtle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597637 -

That's the best part.

:smilingpuppy:


The show's creator, Lauren Faust, is the bees knees.

If any guy in this thread wouldn't do her,
I don't know what to tell you guys anymore.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597712 -

Gingers scare me, but I'd do it for the team.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #16597721 -

"For the team"?

I don't know if I want to be on
this team anymore...

I mean, honestly, look at the Anne
Hathaway thread, people saying she
doesn't look that good, or she's
not a "perfect 10"?

What do these timid, untrustworthy
homosexuals want out of women these
days?

Two tissues when they jack it; one
for cleanup and the other to wipe
away the tears.

But yea gingers have no souls,
you could've gotten away with that
alone...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious *DELETED* [Re: Adden]
    #16597727 -

Post deleted by luisacuadillo

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597768 -

Not saying she's ugly, she's damn attractive (for a soulless ginger),
I don't buy into that whole every virgin hand warrior in here thinks hot girls are fat and ugly thing,
they are just trying to look macho or something but really (tools)


I'm just more partial to asians, particularly the naked one in the next room  :sexymeow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Shroomism]
    #16597773 -

:shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16597825 -

Dystopia said:
For all the haters,






Oh I'm just messin' with ya I knew you'd get worked up about it I've seen you say a few things on the forums the last few days couldn't resist :datass:

BlindSophist said:
gzuf said:
BlindSophist said:
What about the ones who get run out because they don't want to show pictures of themselves? It's been a while but that is a serious stain on the integrity of this goddamned forum.



How does one get 'run out' of a public forum? a bit dramatic, no?



Don't make excuses.



:shrug:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: gzuf]
    #16597832 -

gzuf said:
Oh I'm just messin' with ya I knew you'd get worked up about it I've seen you say a few things on the forums the last few days couldn't resist



:gooby:

You had me going there.

I was thinking "man, not gzuf too, cmon wtf".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597836 -

It's the formation of letters above the avatar that is important, not the avatar :awesome:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: luisacuadillo]
    #16597842 -

luisacuadillo said:
Lol, yeah! Women have such high standards to live up to. They are pressured to have full looking cheeks and be wrinkle free and all, and remove every hair from their body except the top of their head, and men can develop a beer belly, be really hairy, and they look "ruggedly handsome". Ladies have it so hard!



The chicks i chill with dig the man hair. :prettyflyforawhiteguy:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: gzuf]
    #16597843 -

Users have looping gifs of people shitting out coke bottles.

Pony avatar offends.

LOL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597967 -

I love womens clothing, dresses and such. An love a girl who dresses in bright colors.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am luisacuadillo, and I want to be self-actualized! *DELETED* luisacuadillo 481 1 07/25/12 10:13 PM
by g00ru
* World of Warcraft nerds! Deathexplosion 716 6 04/21/05 06:20 PM
by Deathexplosion
* Nerds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 7,048 68 08/15/05 05:44 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Anyone play vampire? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 300 1 06/07/05 12:14 PM
by sublime40oz
* the shroomery is all nerds???
( 1 2 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,957 37 07/20/05 12:07 PM
by Krishna
* Mystery number is making me go crazy...what do you think? Flux 1,007 9 04/21/04 02:31 PM
by filthysock
* histories mysteries eligal 1,194 5 03/02/10 10:34 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* I'm A Nerd
( 1 2 3 all )
WeAreAllOne 2,394 41 07/18/05 07:55 AM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,849 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.