Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597526 -

Dystopia said:
Psychedelics saved my life, helped me love myself more, helped me love the world more, made me understand who I really was deep inside and I think just growing older did the rest.

:shrug2:

I'm not the right person to be asking for the meaning of life at this time of night :wink:

You can always head over to Physical and Mental Well-Being for serious answers; around here you'll get a lot of inane posts or beta males hitting on you from their mom's basement.

:smirk:


what is with all that hitting on chicks on this site? its sad as shit. i mean i understand there is alotta horny youngsters on here but its seriously pitiful.

at least join a dating site if youre that desperate to talk to women.
maybe its all the drugs though. i know they sure distort the ability to think clearly.:lol:


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #16597533 -

What about the ones who get run out because they don't want to show pictures of themselves? It's been a while but that is a serious stain on the integrity of this goddamned forum.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #16597534 -

Just lonely guys :shrug: I did some forced feeding role-playing off here out of boredom one time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Vore]
    #16597539 -

Vore said:
Just lonely guys :shrug: I did some forced feeding role-playing off here out of boredom one time.



:lolsy: Was it magic mushroom pizza?


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16597546 -

Na it was dog food and vegetables.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious *DELETED* [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #16597547 -

Post deleted by luisacuadillo

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: luisacuadillo]
    #16597552 -

luisacuadillo said:
well do you guys think i'm a decent looking girl?



Did I miss the part where you posted pics? This post makes me wonder if you're a dude trolling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597556 -

Dystopia said:
I wonder if OP has had requests for pics yet.




you do realize that if she;s a real girl on the internet she's probably a psychopath and you'll be a skin suit by morning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597563 -

Your fine darling. :jah:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16597569 -

BlindSophist said:
What about the ones who get run out because they don't want to show pictures of themselves? It's been a while but that is a serious stain on the integrity of this goddamned forum.



How does one get 'run out' of a public forum? a bit dramatic, no?


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: luisacuadillo]
    #16597570 -

luisacuadillo said:
well do you guys think i'm a decent looking girl?




you're an attractive girl

as for your quandary about the personality type to develop, how about a real
one. I know that myself, as a decent guy, I dont like girls that play game.
if you like to get out and have fun and get dirty then do that, if you dont
then dont, try and find a dainty man that sticks his pinkie out when he
drinks  his little sissy drinks with the umbrellas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597573 -

Prisoner#1 said:
you do realize that if she;s a real girl on the internet she's probably a psychopath and you'll be a skin suit by morning



I was hoping she'd make me push
my dick and balls back between my
legs. Call me an ugly woman, and
take my picture to show all the
people I work with.

Standard stuff.

:shrug2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597577 -

Dystopia said:
Prisoner#1 said:
you do realize that if she;s a real girl on the internet she's probably a psychopath and you'll be a skin suit by morning



I was hoping she'd make me push
my dick and balls back between my
legs. Call me an ugly woman, and
take my picture to show all the
people I work with.

Standard stuff.

:shrug2:




you do that every friday evening regardless of the company you keep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597582 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597584 -

I just want you to know I liked you better with your old avatar.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: luisacuadillo]
    #16597587 -

luisacuadillo said:
well do you guys think i'm a decent looking girl?



i judge women by a lot more then how they look when it comes to beauty. but still you should take my advice and not worry too much what other people perceive about you and more about what you do.

if that makes sense.

a woman can be drop dead gorgeous but if she is manipulative and cold and selfish it makes her ugly as possible. and believe me theres a lot of beautiful women out there who are very ugly on the inside.


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597588 -

you're right... that's me  :sexymeow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: gzuf]
    #16597589 -

gzuf said:
I just want you to know I liked you better with your old avatar.



Damn you're like the 50th person to say that in two days.

Why do people hate cartoons so much these days.

Jesus.

edit - Wait wtf. I just realized that that's a judgment of character over a picture. Really? If that's the case with everyone then I've just lost all hope in the Shroomery.

Shrooms make you gay anyway.

Edited by Dystopia (07/27/12 05:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Adden]
    #16597592 -

Dystopia said:
gzuf said:
I just want you to know I liked you better with your old avatar.



Damn you're like the 50th person to say that in two days.

Why do people hate cartoons so much these days.

Jesus.





do not listen to them, the ponies are adorable, they're jealous that they cant pull it off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to be feminine and playful yet mysterious [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16597600 -

I too liked the gas mask. If you had 0-2 shrooms the pony would be more fitting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am luisacuadillo, and I want to be self-actualized! *DELETED* luisacuadillo 481 1 07/26/12 12:13 AM
by g00ru
* World of Warcraft nerds! Deathexplosion 716 6 04/21/05 08:20 PM
by Deathexplosion
* Nerds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 7,048 68 08/15/05 07:44 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Anyone play vampire? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 300 1 06/07/05 02:14 PM
by sublime40oz
* the shroomery is all nerds???
( 1 2 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,957 37 07/20/05 02:07 PM
by Krishna
* Mystery number is making me go crazy...what do you think? Flux 1,007 9 04/21/04 04:31 PM
by filthysock
* histories mysteries eligal 1,195 5 03/03/10 12:34 AM
by YellowDesertSun
* I'm A Nerd
( 1 2 3 all )
WeAreAllOne 2,394 41 07/18/05 09:55 AM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,849 topic views. 0 members, 238 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.