Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Repotting question.
    #1659019 -

I have a wild daga, and a sinicuichi plant. They are both doing well, lots of new leaf growth, but no flowers. They are in large pots, but I checked the bottom of the pots and some roots are coming out. I'm pretty sure this mean I need to repot (can someone verify?), but I was also wondering if this could be the reason the plants aren't flowering? Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Repotting question. [Re: cdchriscd]
    #1659037 -

yes you should repot. This could be why it's not flowering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Repotting question. [Re: neuro]
    #1659080 -

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! Siekoaktiv 1,374 5 06/23/07 04:05 PM
by Poppygod
* Save my kanna & Sinicuichi please!!! backrightpocket 2,506 15 03/20/07 01:14 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* DAMN, sinicuichi sounds really good! BigJohnson 2,063 4 04/25/03 02:40 PM
by BigJohnson
* Kava, Kratom & Sinicuichi? entheoindole 5,533 14 10/30/14 11:08 PM
by karode13
* Sinicuichi - anyone? Kras 4,030 14 04/29/06 01:47 PM
by Kras
* Sinicuichi ("sun opener") and Calea ("dream herb") JCoke 3,642 12 01/23/05 02:11 PM
by JCoke
* Sinicuichi Extraction BioSore 2,817 11 08/10/04 05:48 AM
by felixhigh
* sinicuichi growth brshroomer 1,581 9 02/25/07 01:37 PM
by ngnyus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
769 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.