Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: So Im Watching Goodfellas [Re: Nifflerz]
    #16488921 -

This towns like a big pussy waiting to get fucked


Its a diff world now though, you can't get away with all the stuff those wiseguys used to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Im Watching Goodfellas [Re: itsthedank]
    #16489183 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Im Watching Goodfellas [Re: healing]
    #16489372 -

healing said:
itsthedank said:
claraclairvoyant said:
You did see the ending right? I don't think you want to go there. Goodfellas is good but I think Casino is probably better.



Deniro came out on top in Casino, so good on him.

I think Id rather be in the position Deniro has in Casino...a front man.



He almost gets blown up and ends up exactly where he started in the movie. He says so in the voice over narration. He didn't end up on top.



Yes, but he survived. Didnt get picked up by the feds and ends up still making bets and living an okay life. Least thats what it implied to me...I say he came out as good as he was gonna

Also, yes City of God is a fuckn BOSS film...I cant believe I forgot that one. So is Carlito's Way.

UGH, this thread is making me PISSED I had to sell all my gangster flicks!

Edited by itsthedank (07/06/12 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Im Watching Goodfellas [Re: itsthedank]
    #16489952 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Rosenthal

The dude that Casino was based on. Aside from getting put in the Black Book, it seems like he did alright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Im Watching Goodfellas [Re: Gratos]
    #16490002 -

Gratos said:
Yeah,, I looked up the characters and Henry hill, the main character, died last month. How cool would it have been to seen your own life in that movie. I havent really looked, Im more of a video gamer than a reader but I hope jimmy burke at least published an autobiography. He was alive long enough after the movie came out to publish.



Having read a book by Henry Hill's kids: the movie is a much cooler Hollywood version of his life.


--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goodfellas
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 2,831 20 07/22/05 11:16 PM
by chinadoll
* If you so gangster Anonymous 711 1 09/06/04 02:14 PM
by iloveraving
* Best Gangster/Mob movies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crass 9,598 49 06/12/08 12:39 AM
by drok
* im so gangster
( 1 2 all )
novorua 2,634 26 12/10/05 09:43 AM
by Ripple
* I just watched DePalma's Scarface. ummikko 1,280 17 07/27/05 02:54 PM
by Noetical
* yep, im a gangster, i gots a 40 of MAGNUM ZippoZM 870 12 08/01/06 01:06 PM
by 888
* Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer Irradiated_Feces 835 2 09/14/05 07:40 PM
by Nashbar
* Everybody Meet Henry!!! (Pics) SouthPArk 912 14 11/14/05 09:05 PM
by justsomegirl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,397 topic views. 8 members, 19 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.