Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/
    #16466646 -

I'm guessing this could be pretty toxic to my baby but I had no idea before shrooming that I was pregnant!
I'm only 5 weeks now, and was about 3/4 weeks when I did the shrooms. I've also been smoking a crapload of weed :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16466666 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (07/01/12 06:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16466670 -

No, weed and psilocybin probably won't affect your pregnancy negatively.  Just try and not do them anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16466782 -

It'll be fine. Don't worry. Don't feel guilty. You didn't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16466824 -

:daaamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16466841 -

Thanks for the replies. I still can't get rid of that niggling guilt though....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16466846 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Thanks for the replies. I still can't get rid of that niggling guilt though....



Your baby's gonna be the reincarnation of :tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #16466937 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Your baby's gonna be the reincarnation of :tmckenna:



What a nightmare.

Thats gonna be a dumpster baby for sure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16466951 -

People accidentally smoke meth and shit while they are prego and baby comes out ok in most cases. I'm sure pot or shrooms will be fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16467198 -

Not only will your baby be fine, your concern also shows you will make a great mother. Chill out :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16467522 -

I have actually wondered myself if taking shrooms during pregnancy would cause your baby to be smarter than average, if anything the drugs within the shrooms make your baby's brain more active, but I wonder how much? Is it truly helpful?  These are questions I would like to have answered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16467726 -

I kind of doubt the fetuses brain would be developed enough for psilocybin/psilocin to really have any sort of impact at all... i'm sure its fine. Has probably happened before to other women, will probably happen again...

And studies looking at pot smoking pregnant mothers have yielded some very interesting results... look them up (nothing negative).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16467752 -

Yea. As far as "screwing up" and accidentally doing drugs while pregnant goes, you picked to of the most beneficial and least physically harmful of the existing plethora.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16467770 -

Better shrooms than alcohol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16467789 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Better shrooms than alcohol.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16467805 -

You'll b ok I speak from experience :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16468067 -

Shrooms aren't toxic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #16468097 -

Thanks for the serious replies. Yes.... Only shrooms and weed... Maybe one night on the gas too... Plus an odd beer... I'm pretty freaking worried!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16468106 -

You will be alright, just wait till you have the kid to trip again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Took mushrooms, did not know I was pregnant :/ [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16468119 -

Of course. I had always planned to have a "planned pregnancy" with some time beforehand to detox, quit smoking, drinking and eat better.... But that's all screwed up now ain't it :frown: *cries*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* online dating pros and cons...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 752 59 09/15/15 01:56 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,467 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.