Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sunburn... Need some advice...
    #16392446 -

So I am in Texas for corpsman training and I decided to go to the pool where at I fell asleep for about an hour and a half without any protection. I know, its dumb right? I had left my sun screen in someones book bag and couldnt find them so I decided to go without it. Well here I am now with a burnt front side and face.

My face is no longer red but it has begun to puss and I feel slightly nauseous!

The puss is literally blopping out at random places and running down my face. I cant even sleep because its so annoying.

I read that this could be a 2nd degree burn. Do I need to go to a doctor first thing tomorrow morning?:confused:

I am kind of worried. I never had anything like this before.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392451 -

I normally put aloe vera on sunburns but that sounds really bad. I'd get it looked at maybe.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392464 -

Dude, go to the Emergency Room Now.

Be safe, not sorry.


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: KaptKid]
    #16392469 -

KaptKid said:
Dude, go to the Emergency Room Now.

Be safe, not sorry.



What could happen if I dont?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392475 -

Infection.


Don't fuck with it.


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392477 -



--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392483 -

XUL said:
KaptKid said:
Dude, go to the Emergency Room Now.

Be safe, not sorry.



What could happen if I dont?



you seen that guy that had his face eaten off....


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: joe666]
    #16392499 -

The thing is I am on an Army base.

Ugh. I think I am just going to wait till morning.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392510 -

Butter or lotion could help.

If your on an army base. Don't you have Dr's to go to???


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: KaptKid]
    #16392519 -

I would deff go see a doctor RIGHT NOW.


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392520 -



--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: joe666]
    #16392526 -

Thanks guys.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: joe666]
    #16392534 -

joe666 said:
http://voices.yahoo.com/homemade-remedies-sunburn-relief-44527.html



Ps dont smear aloe vera or anything like it on open pussy skin, that stuff isnt healthy to get inside your body. Good luck OP


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: KaptKid]
    #16392541 -

KaptKid said:
Butter or lotion could help.

If your on an army base. Don't you have Dr's to go to???




WTF? If your in our military.Who takes care or you?


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: KaptKid]
    #16392549 -

KaptKid said:
KaptKid said:
Butter or lotion could help.

If your on an army base. Don't you have Dr's to go to???




WTF? If your in our military.Who takes care or you?




I am sure I could go the ER but it would be a hassel. I could wait until morning and see our normal doctor instead.


I swear I am using sun screen every day of my life from now on.:smirk:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392560 -

pee on it


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: Salomon]
    #16392562 -

Salomon said:
pee on it



maybe I will. Just to see the look on your FACE......


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392575 -

XUL said:
KaptKid said:
KaptKid said:
Butter or lotion could help.

If your on an army base. Don't you have Dr's to go to???




WTF? If your in our military.Who takes care or you?




I am sure I could go the ER but it would be a hassle. I could wait until morning and see our normal doctor instead.


I swear I am using sun screen every day of my life from now on.:smirk:



Great thinking. Experience is the best teacher.

Where every you go.
Be Safe.


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: XUL]
    #16392580 -




you wont know till you do it.


i'm a man of many faces


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunburn... Need some advice... [Re: KaptKid]
    #16392583 -

On a better note the pussing has nearly stopped and I think I may be able to sleep soon!

I am thinking about lightly washing my face so it doesnt get infected.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sunburns...
( 1 2 all )
The_Ghost 4,231 24 07/25/07 02:59 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Anyone have any advice for sore feet?
( 1 2 all )
InsatiableThirst 3,370 36 09/08/05 03:17 PM
by InsatiableThirst
* A little advice Requiem 597 10 07/15/04 04:40 PM
by Turd
* sunburned boobs *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
forbiddendonut 12,897 133 04/08/08 05:23 AM
by Gratos
* I need some advice on Opiate withdrawl...
( 1 2 3 all )
SoulSurfer 11,217 53 12/23/06 02:24 PM
by Liz
* Need Advice
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 3,322 23 12/28/04 05:51 PM
by Liz
* shit i need some advice UlisSausage7 1,873 14 10/07/05 03:54 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* advice about law anyone? Heineken 929 6 07/08/06 10:07 PM
by quiver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,429 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.