Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJayDaga
Stranger
Really weird, but understable, when being aware of future...
    #1632774 - 06/14/03 09:07 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

My friend went to Amsterdam and was really interested in trying mushrooms.. We have being hunting mushrooms for long time but for some reason we have never find any or "they haven?t worked right".. I know that mushrooms are teachers that can make one understand and see worlds that have always been within this reality, but haven?t been available in normal (three dimensional) state of consciousness. My friend too knows these things but he would really want to hallucinate and have real psychedelic experience.. as the existential side of experience not being so important...
Okay. So he bought six mushrooms.. Cubensis I suppose..? And he started eating them. First he ate two.. after an hour third and later as he felt no effects ate fourth and fifth..
He felt totally normal and he was really confused that they didn?t have any effect.. Then like surprise; A red form.. little bit like northern lights or like some sort of red curtain appeared in front of him and he heard a friendly female voice saying: "Oh, John! I will not give you any psychedelia now, as you will get something much better very soon.." - and puff? that vision was gone and he felt as normal as before of after eating mushrooms...

- My friend is well aware of the global change of consciousness due the overall awakening of this planet and whole solar system.., but this was something really odd..

Its needless to ask does anyone has this kind of experience as this one was as unique as all of them, but are you people aware of changing consiousness of this reality at these times? Have you heard or read about photon belt and are you aware of reason for these main question of our existence; like why, when, where, how, what?s my part in it? and so on..

http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/
- this is one book I suggest you to read, if you are interested about reality and this time of global shift.. There are also many more links I could share, but lets look what kind of effect this post has here...

Peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of future... [Re: JayDaga]
    #1632801 - 06/14/03 10:07 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

interesting.. thanks for sharing that story.
i'm aware of these changes... but i'm left wondering, is this really anything new?

we've been undergoing radical evolutiuonary change since before we were even able to record it.
nevertheless, i hold on to nothing but my excitement in preparation for what's to come.

welcome to the forum :smile:

OfflineJayDaga
Stranger
Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of futur [Re: Clean]
    #1632822 - 06/14/03 10:25 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Read the prologue of that book The Divine Cosmos - and if you still are not sure is any change actually accelerating, think again.. read again.. The last chapter was also very informative.

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of futur [Re: JayDaga]
    #1632835 - 06/14/03 10:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

oh i definitely think change is accelerating, it's quite obvious.
but it always has been...thus is the nature of acceleration.
i guess what i really mean is, i'm just going to flow with it, you know?

we sometimes have the tendency to distance our mind from the moment.  in our heads, we might turn "Changes" into something that's always coming instead of happening right now. ....
:laugh: yeah, anyway, i'm going to start reading that book...

this bit from the prologue piqued my interest...(emphasis added)

Quote:

The key difference between this book and most other sources of literature on such topics is that each step of our argument will be rooted in clear, unambiguous scientific research. This illumination and initiation for the mind will in turn bear noble fruits, building one?s sense of character, purpose and destiny and providing strong incentive to aspire to higher physical, mental and spiritual growth.

Edited by Clean (06/14/03 10:44 AM)

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of future... [Re: JayDaga]
    #1632848 - 06/14/03 11:04 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That's a really odd experience.  I've never heard of anything quite like it before... Are you sure your friend is not just schizophrenic? :smile: j/k!

Thank you for the book recommendation, though!  I'm gonna check that shit out.

-RebelSteve 

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of futur [Re: JayDaga]
    #1632887 - 06/14/03 11:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I spent a few minutes reading the prologue and the first chapter of "The Divine Cosmos", and I'm sorry to say that the author is writing about stuff that he obviously has no knowledge about. For example, take the part about the Aether and vacuum energy. The Aether has a specific meaning in physics, which is: a material substance that transmits electromagnetic waves through elastic vibrations. It was a hypothesis in the 1800's, and it was abandoned because there has never been any supportive evidence for it. But the author mixes together fragments about the classical Aether (of which no trace has ever been found) with fragments about the post-classical relativistic vacuum that contains covariant fields (or as the Einstein quote in chapter 1 puts it, "a continuum assigned physical properties") and fragments about a russian crackpot scientist's attempts to fool people into believing that he has produced anti-gravity, to give the impression that something radically new has been discovered!

The author apparently doesn't even understand the concept of energy in physics. The rest of the book is probably very entertaining, but I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Personally I think the established scientific truth is weird enough as it is...

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Really weird, but understable, when being aware of futur [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1633269 - 06/14/03 04:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i dont know, id rather live in a meaningless universe than have a purpose, i dont want to be the puppet of some ego-centric omnipitent force, i enjoy prescribing my own meaning to life.

and if the human race "awakens" what will it awaken too?

oh...it was all a dream.....now we are "awake" in the real reality.

blah blah blah.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology