Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16313647 -

pwnasaurus said:
pfxtc said:
Ghostwriter said:
yeah the cheapest roger water tickets are like 100+ thats why i can not find anyone to go :shrug:

I just want think the show itself would be amazing which Im sure it is. The Wall is also one of my least favorite pink floyd albums but I'm sure that it will be a good show still.

ughhhh I want to go but I will probably pass if no body ends up coming with me. Idk how dumb I would look and how bored i would be just sitting there by myself :lol:



I just paid $3500 for Stanley Cup finals seats :lol:

I'd pay any amount of money to see David Gilmour. Roger Waters not so much.



Seriously?  That's straight up retarded man.  Jesus christ.



Hockey's the only material thing in the world I care about :lol:

I think it's warranted. 4 tickets to 2 games. I didn't spend it on 1 ticket :lol:


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16313673 -

saw the wall in Tulsa a few weeks back.
it kicked ass.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pfxtc]
    #16313678 -

I mean I guess if you love it that much.  Personally, I would only pay that kind of money for SRV/Jimi to come back from the dead :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16313684 -

pwnasaurus said:
I mean I guess if you love it that much.  Personally, I would only pay that kind of money for SRV/Jimi to come back from the dead :lol:



haha

i'd sell myself on the street to huge black men to see jimi play if and when he's resurrected

is that gay?


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pfxtc]
    #16313693 -

not that I would be bored at the show, but it would be nice to have someone to share the experience with. Ive never been to a big show like that alone :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pfxtc]
    #16313698 -

pfxtc said:
pwnasaurus said:
I mean I guess if you love it that much.  Personally, I would only pay that kind of money for SRV/Jimi to come back from the dead :lol:



haha

i'd sell myself on the street to huge black men to see jimi play if and when he's resurrected

is that gay?



Not even a little.  I would do the same :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16314764 -

The Wall, although not one of my favorite Floyd albums in terms of the music itself, but definitely one of my favorite Floyd albums as a whole, was an AMAZING show. It's not about the music, it's about the experience the show gives (notice I keep calling it a show, and NOT a concert.) Remember, The Wall album is pretty much just a story in music form - a lot of people even call it a rock opera.

I saw it at the LA Coliseum a few weeks ago, and let me tell you, it was definitely a night to remember! I rate it somewhere in my top 3 nights of my life thus far.

I was originally planning on going sober - especially due to the fact that the album has a dark tone to it - but ended up doing half an eight of shrooms. I would have done more a little bit more, but I've slowed down on my psychedelic usage due to my constant bad trips. I REGRET NOTHING!!! Anyway, the show had me immersed the entire time, I couldn't take my eyes off the stage, and...shit, I really can't explain how awesome the show was. You just HAVE to experience it!

If I was you, I'd go...solo or not. If you can dose any psychedelic, DO IT!!! Just keep it on the light side because you don't want to get too lost in your own thoughts, and make sure you have a safe ride home!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: DiZzyBonne]
    #16315949 -

DiZzyBonne said:
The Wall, although not one of my favorite Floyd albums in terms of the music itself, but definitely one of my favorite Floyd albums as a whole, was an AMAZING show. It's not about the music, it's about the experience the show gives (notice I keep calling it a show, and NOT a concert.) Remember, The Wall album is pretty much just a story in music form - a lot of people even call it a rock opera.

I really can't explain how awesome the show was. You just HAVE to experience it!



exactly. it's a whole experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16316005 -

OP, the concert is amazing. I went just a couple weeks ago on two hits of acid and it blew my mind. It's not really a concert so much as it is a show, so going alone won't be a problem. There will be a big crowd, but I think you'd be fine, I was. Whether or not you should go should not even be a question.


--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roger Water's Concert [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #16316638 -

I saw him in vancouver this past saturday. I put it in my top5 shows ever and I've been to more than 50 concerts (not shitty bar bands). I even had nosebleed seats (75$) and it was a wicked show. I didn't have psychs just a nice bubba kush joint.
Do what you can to see that show, you will not regret it.


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Secret Diaries of Roger Waters! PapaverS 2,693 7 09/27/06 10:29 PM
by Noviseer
* roger waters
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 1,958 24 05/28/07 09:11 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Did anyone see Roger Waters at MSG last night?
( 1 2 all )
Animals 1,556 24 09/14/06 05:08 PM
by POTtismGOD
* Roger Waters solo... good or no?
( 1 2 all )
TinTree 2,796 22 05/11/04 11:47 PM
by Infrared
* I'm officially going to see Roger Waters (i need opinions though...) Simisu 517 4 06/16/06 09:21 AM
by Simisu
* An Evening With Roger Waters (STICKY ME)
( 1 2 3 all )
Irishdrunk 4,375 43 03/20/07 11:32 AM
by Deadmaker
* Your Summer Concert Series? Here's Mine! geokillsA 2,670 17 06/14/07 10:31 PM
by Rahie
* LiveEarth: Gore announces multi continent rock concert
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 3,457 21 02/15/07 10:48 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,217 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.