Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches
    #16309614 -

My farts stink.

That's all.

goodnight.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16309629 -

You're going to hell. Muslims gave me shit about getting bacon and peporoni on my ham sub. FUCK THEM. But the fact remains. You are going to hell. Enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: underfliptown]
    #16309642 -

it will be hell tonight when I randomly roll over and catch a smell of what's brewing out of my asshole tonight.

Goodnight.  :poop:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16309660 -

Make sure to spread you ass cheeks then smell your hand after you fart


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16311826 -

I went through that phase about 3 weeks ago. I slow cooked a boston pork butt and had enough pulled pork to eat on for almost a week.

Oddly enough, no matter how good the food is, I can't eat it more than 2 days in a row. But this pulled pork was different. I ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for about 6 days straight.

The resulting toilet time was a nightmare.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16311838 -

This might be why you have no chest hair.:trollhide:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16311851 -

ribs are the shit man

but theres no respectable way to eat ribs really. you just have to pick them up with your hands and chew threw them like a viking of some description. has to be done. i could never eat ribs on a date with a girl because i'd just get all filthed up and have shit all over my hands and face. i would totally be stoked to be eating them but the girl would probably leave me so ehhh



ribs are like dr00gz and other women.... can't do them around your gf






:burn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16311881 -

Guess what I ate today so far?

Cheerios

and a motherfuckin' hotdog.


:nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16311901 -

No wonder you are so uptight today...


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16311909 -

Dosile Kouki said:
ribs are the shit man

but theres no respectable way to eat ribs really. you just have to pick them up with your hands and chew threw them like a viking of some description. has to be done. i could never eat ribs on a date with a girl because i'd just get all filthed up and have shit all over my hands and face. i would totally be stoked to be eating them but the girl would probably leave me so ehhh



ribs are like dr00gz and other women.... can't do them around your gf






:burn:



sweet, glorious truth. :manofapproval:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: cacharstar]
    #16311940 -

cacharstar said:
No wonder you are so uptight today...



I'm not uptight today

I'm always tight.

:scarygrin:


I did have some horrible poops when I woke up. :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16311946 -

me and some of my coworkers got some really good digs in on this 73 year old maintenance guy at my work.

he's the type of guy that thinks its funny for him to say shit to everybody but you can't say much to him without him getting butthurt...

anyways he saw me eating some light snacks in the breakroom and took his plate of ribs out of the fridge and was like holding it under my nose to tease me with how good his food was or something...

i'm like i don't like heavy ass meat likes ribs and that bullshit.  in my head i was thinking that's also why i don't have a 60 pound gut hanging over my beltline.

anyways he got all butthurt and said "good i'm glad you don't like it."

The end


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: SpecialEd]
    #16311955 -

SpecialEd said:
me and some of my coworkers got some really good digs in on this 73 year old maintenance guy at my work.

he's the type of guy that thinks its funny for him to say shit to everybody but you can't say much to him without him getting butthurt...

anyways he saw me eating some light snacks in the breakroom and took his plate of ribs out of the fridge and was like holding it under my nose to tease me with how good his food was or something...

i'm like i don't like heavy ass meat likes ribs and that bullshit.  in my head i was thinking that's also why i don't have a 60 pound gut hanging over my beltline.

anyways he got all butthurt and said "good i'm glad you don't like it."

The end



cool story, bro.  I hate when obese people try to criticize others' meal choices.

Its like when you're on this site talking about smoking weed, and some strung out nig is like "do a real drug like meth."

yeah ok.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16311966 -

oh i wasn't hatin' on him, it was more he was trying to put me down for eating poor people foods, and he was trying to tease me with his ribs...so i just stated i didn't like that bullshit that causes cancer and mudbutt.  I wouldn't have went on an offensive had i not been provoked.  my bad.


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16312031 -

WakeboardrB said:
I went through that phase about 3 weeks ago. I slow cooked a boston pork butt and had enough pulled pork to eat on for almost a week.

Oddly enough, no matter how good the food is, I can't eat it more than 2 days in a row. But this pulled pork was different. I ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for about 6 days straight.

The resulting toilet time was a nightmare.




:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16312039 -

I'm going to make turkey burgers to break this cycle..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Everlong]
    #16312077 -

Yeah, more protein will definitely freshen up your rear end business.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16312166 -

People tell me I look like a crackhead anymore

creakhead or mud butt?

I'll take the mud butt. :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16312223 -

Dosile Kouki said:
ribs are the shit man

but theres no respectable way to eat ribs really. you just have to pick them up with your hands and chew threw them like a viking of some description. has to be done. i could never eat ribs on a date with a girl because i'd just get all filthed up and have shit all over my hands and face. i would totally be stoked to be eating them but the girl would probably leave me so ehhh





I once saw a guy eating ribs at a bbq place here with a fork. I almost smacked him in the back of the head.

It's like people that eat pizza with a knife and fork. That shit is just wrong.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16312244 -

yeah dude, eloquent and ribs/chicken wings do not mix. it's like white people and dancing, or black people and employment(dont ban me), just doesn't happen



i would get fed up eating ribs with a fork and knife, theres no real good way to do it, possibly like a spoon or something to scoop all the meat off in one go. but asif your going to sit there and just pick at little bits of the meat, or cut strips off with a knife. you just have to dive in and chew it all up :Tastesgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pork Soda?
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 2,840 22 11/24/03 04:54 AM
by OldSpice
* Rib head tour Dreamer987 694 11 09/01/03 02:27 AM
by Ori
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* man - past, present, and future. popdewman 1,299 7 03/27/03 02:47 PM
by peruvian spark
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,395 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,158 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,059 topic views. 9 members, 13 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.