Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Bullshit... All I can find is kush
    #16305735 -

I need to get an oz of weed, but right now there seems to be a mid grade shortage. All i can find is fucking kush. Don't get me wrong though, i love me some kush. It just sucks that you have to pay 220 dollars for an oz. SOOOOOOO much money. I like getting oz's for like 180, sometimes even less. This is bullshit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown] * 2
    #16305742 -

220 for an oz of kush what are you bitching about ?
In miami its 350 for an oz of kush sometimes even 420 .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305749 -

I pay 250, it sucks.  I like to get ozs of shake when I can because its so much cheaper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: DieCommie]
    #16305757 -

$40 difference...holy shit...good game.


VV

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: DieCommie]
    #16305761 -

I just got 0zs of shake for 40 dollars an o. It was SO sick.

Holy shit those are expensive prices in florida. Craziness. Still prices should be better. I am just bitching that I can't just find some decent mids. Although I prolly won't be bitching when im smoking that bomb kush!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305809 -

Yea 220 for an oz of high grade is a good deal.stfu.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #16305813 -

Maybe it is different in Canada. Yall just gettin ripped and are content about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305823 -

underfliptown said:
Maybe it is different in Canada. Yall just gettin ripped and are content about it.



Maybe your quality of kush isnt as good.js.My buddy grows in southern cal.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown] * 4
    #16305835 -



--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305847 -

underfliptown said:
Maybe it is different in Canada. Yall just gettin ripped and are content about it.




it's called supply and demand.  I doubt the profit margin/ net income of a pot grower in U.S. vs Canada differs greatly. If someone can sell it at 220 ounce than, then when someone is highschool or whatever divy's it up into grams and 8ths, he isn't going to be charging 50-55 dollars an 8th. So basically it is cheaper all the way down the line of production so the profit margin is about the same.

Edited by realfuzzhead (05/30/12 12:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #16305863 -

Solo_Dolo said:
Yea 220 for an oz of high grade is a good deal.stfu.



$100 is a good deal for some Blue Label Johnny Walker scotch.  But I would still bitch if that was the only alcohol I could get.

Same idea here.  High grade weed is very expensive, good deal or not my funds cant afford it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: DieCommie]
    #16305872 -

I'm getting high grade now for $175~200 an oz.  don't know why the price is dropping so much.  Can get both Vortex and Super Silver Haze at $175.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: NWlight]
    #16305873 -

NWlight said:




lmao!

This is hillarious!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: DieCommie]
    #16305878 -

Boo hoo all i can find is good weed :noyoudidawet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305882 -

:stoned:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: DieCommie]
    #16305888 -

DieCommie said:
Solo_Dolo said:
Yea 220 for an oz of high grade is a good deal.stfu.



$100 is a good deal for some Blue Label Johnny Walker scotch.  But I would still bitch if that was the only alcohol I could get.

Same idea here.  High grade weed is very expensive, good deal or not my funds cant afford it.




too bad you aren't in Cali, you can find some very nuggy, clean outdoor for 80-100 an ounce if you know where to look

then again those price savings would be offset by the up in rent I think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: underfliptown]
    #16305900 -

I noticed for years that for some reason, once you hit the rocky mountain states, the price of weed drops like a rock.  It is my imagination?  Or are the western states just a lot cheaper than back east?


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16305907 -

starfire_xes said:
I noticed for years that for some reason, once you hit the rocky mountain states, the price of weed drops like a rock.  It is my imagination?  Or are the western states just a lot cheaper than back east?



More people growing/selling=lower prices


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16305915 -

more medical pot states  = lesser penalties = lower risks = influx of growers = glut in supply = price equilibrium drops = incentive to sell out of state increases = people on the east coast selling stuff from the west coast for 2x the price

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bullshit... All I can find is kush [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #16305942 -

That's true, but it has been that ways since pre-medical marijuana days too.  We used to think easterners were stupid for paying $300~$400 an oz for columbian and jamaican and stuff.  They usually put mexican weed down too, but that is usually because people don't get the good mexican sativa out east, they only get seeded schwag/dirt weed mexican.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mexican western strain(cubensisn) brewwhaha1 373 0 02/13/05 10:15 PM
by brewwhaha1
* Eastern Vs. Western views on Suicide? Madtowntripper 1,819 17 03/06/06 05:03 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* Cinco de Mayo-Bullshit!
( 1 2 all )
duster 3,095 28 05/06/05 12:16 AM
by TODAY
* Beautiful things to see in Western America
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,323 34 03/03/05 03:56 PM
by WoodsCall
* mexican jumping pillow notapillow 578 8 08/29/04 10:55 PM
by Redstorm
* western washington people Turd 882 8 05/26/05 10:56 PM
by tomk
* so i almost got in a fight wiht some mexicans today, while looking for a stolen bike ZippoZM 781 0 09/19/05 11:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* Eastern Time TheDudeAbides 779 6 07/03/05 12:19 AM
by InsatiableThirst

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,778 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.