Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Golden Teacher / Cambodian Incubation temperature?
    #1629739 -

Hey everyone, I just had a quick question. For my knowledge, what is the proper incubation temperate for Golden Teachers and Cambodian Strains. Please PM or Post a responce ... THX  :laugh: 


--------------------
I came , I saw , I ate Mushrooms :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher / Cambodian Incubation temperature? [Re: Nenni]
    #1629790 -

I set mine for 80


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher / Cambodian Incubation temperature? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1629862 -

86 degrees is optimal for cubensis mycelium growth. This is not advanced.


--------------------


buisness is kickin yo butt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Golden Teacher / Cambodian Incubation temperature? [Re: jtseaweed]
    #1630007 -

Accidental Post in Advanced, I meant for it to be basic. Sorry about that one....


--------------------
I came , I saw , I ate Mushrooms :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How long for golden teachers to germinate? atamanaut 9,219 9 12/06/11 12:08 PM
by stonesun
* How tall should the fruiting chamber be for Golden Teachers? MikeHuntShrooms 2,192 9 01/14/04 01:45 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Newbie needs help growing golden teacher spores. oradell218 18,960 9 10/23/03 01:37 PM
by NTTG_Hunter
* Re: PICS of Golden Teacher casing phrozendata 19,622 7 06/30/00 11:30 PM
by MuffinBear
* 2nd golden teacher flush..... caspur 10,951 11 05/14/04 06:22 PM
by empath
* golden teacher problems... caspur 6,703 10 04/22/04 07:34 AM
by caspur
* Ne1 know about growing Golden Teachers as cakes... TreeOvGnosis 6,404 8 12/19/02 08:08 AM
by arcadium
* Golden Teacher ..... and grains??? milddub 5,519 8 08/22/03 08:44 PM
by Bigcaps

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,998 topic views. 17 members, 236 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.