Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm homeless. *DELETED*
    #16259376 -

Post deleted by Bundy

Reason for deletion: I feel bad for trolling. Sorry. :hippie:



--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #16259379 -

so whats the deal with your wife. you got married and you're both living on the streets now

congratulations at failing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259380 -

Either this thread is just totally pointless and a not funny joke

Or you ruined your marriage already somehow?


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259382 -

Cool? or not cool? i dunno what to say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: plasma]
    #16259383 -

plasma said:
so whats the deal with your wife. you got married and you're both living on the streets now

congratulations at failing



Yeah I know. What a bitch too. Her box is bigger than mine. Totally unfair.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259389 -

well... at least you're bi sexual. so go suck dick for crack or money

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: plasma]
    #16259390 -

plasma said:
congratulations at failing




he's living free, not ties to anything other than a smart phone and a
McDonalds, it's like an early retirement with no worries


it's success,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16259396 -

plasma said:
well... at least you're bi sexual. so go suck dick for crack or money



Crack and money. and it's a win win.
Prisoner#1 said:
plasma said:
congratulations at failing




he's living free, not ties to anything other than a smart phone and a
McDonalds, it's like an early retirement with no worries


it's success,



Pris, can you paypal me a 1.07$ for a cheeseburger?


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259401 -

Seriously though Bundy, I need an real update on your situation, I can't tell the trolling from the truth.

What the fuck is up with you?

Didn't your fiance dump you for thinking you were gay?
Didn't you end up getting married anyway (dunno wt happened there)
Do you have a kid yet?
Did McCocks hire you?
What about the hallucinations?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Patlal]
    #16259406 -

Bundy fell deep for a troll thread on being homeless

so he made his own troll thread about being homeless.

Come on shroomery.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Patlal]
    #16259411 -

Patlal said:
Seriously though Bundy, I need an real update on your situation, I can't tell the trolling from the truth.

What the fuck is up with you?

Didn't your fiance dump you for thinking you were gay?
Didn't you end up getting married anyway (dunno wt happened there)
Do you have a kid yet?
Did McCocks hire you?
What about the hallucinations?



This is a troll thread. From the other homeless guy trolling. Just having some fun.

*My fiancé wanted a temporary separation to find out if I'm gay. I'm Bi-sexual. I love her.
*We are married.
*My daughter is due July 8th
*McDonalds isn't hiring at the moment, but I might have a mechanic job monday, pending two interviews.
*Hallucinations are just what they are. I'm medicated, but still have them. Adding a mood stabilizer next month to see how that works.

:hippie:


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259415 -

Bundy said:
Pris, can you paypal me a 1.07$ for a cheeseburger?




sure, once you send me a postal money order for $900 to cover the paypal fees

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259417 -

Bundy said:
Patlal said:
Seriously though Bundy, I need an real update on your situation, I can't tell the trolling from the truth.

What the fuck is up with you?

Didn't your fiance dump you for thinking you were gay?
Didn't you end up getting married anyway (dunno wt happened there)
Do you have a kid yet?
Did McCocks hire you?
What about the hallucinations?



This is a troll thread. From the other homeless guy trolling. Just having some fun.

*My fiancé wanted a temporary separation to find out if I'm gay. I'm Bi-sexual. I love her.
*We are married.
*My daughter is due July 8th
*McDonalds isn't hiring at the moment, but I might have a mechanic job monday, pending two interviews.
*Hallucinations are just what they are. I'm medicated, but still have them. Adding a mood stabilizer next month to see how that works.

:hippie:



Awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16259421 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Bundy said:
Pris, can you paypal me a 1.07$ for a cheeseburger?




sure, once you send me a postal money order for $900 to cover the paypal fees



Will you buy my slightly used iPhone for 900$?


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259429 -

Bundy said:
This is a troll thread. From the other homeless guy trolling. Just having some fun.





:banhamster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm homeless. [Re: Bundy]
    #16259433 -

i think i could manage to do really well being homeless.

dont think i could panhandle though.

bumfights all the way


--------------------
"If I Had An Orchard Id Work Till Im Sore"


Tasty Recipes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* McDonald's gave me a DUI
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Boomer Mang 8,664 161 06/23/11 08:34 PM
by psilyguy
* fuckin up the mcdonalds drive thru line
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cellzaa 5,498 73 03/30/11 06:51 PM
by Cellzaa
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Buckthorn 2,047 56 06/09/11 03:06 PM
by Beanhead
* There are now more Subways than McDonald's worldwide.
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 3,204 41 03/08/11 07:35 PM
by Sheekle
* Ronald McDonald Fired..! Mello KittyS 2,371 18 05/18/11 03:59 PM
by Patlal
* Free Mcdonalds chicken sandwich today. 5/15
( 1 2 3 all )
thoughts 9,838 58 05/16/08 07:04 AM
by daytripper05
* McDonalds Blows deadHead321 2,583 16 11/27/05 10:13 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* McDonalds or Burger King?
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 2,644 20 05/10/05 07:08 PM
by ignitethefunk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
532 topic views. 14 members, 23 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.