Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: There are now more Subways than McDonald's worldwide. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14087983 -

It's all about the buffalo chicken - loaded. :homerdrool:
i always run it through the garden.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There are now more Subways than McDonald's worldwide. [Re: Patlal]
    #14088586 -

Patlal said:
Sheekle said:
I used to work at subway. It was a pretty chill job when my douchy manager wasn't there. Then this douchy store owner came in and had me fired and told different people different reasons why I was fired so I think the douche just doouch didn't douche like douch my douch long douche hair even douch tho it was douche in a pony douche tail



So you didnt like your boss I think?



Yeah, idk how you came to that conclusion from my post though. You must be a mind reader or something


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mcdonalds.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bundy 4,632 62 07/31/12 10:20 PM
by Saga
* Pickled jalapenos
( 1 2 all )
Auntie Pithy 678 32 03/30/16 02:49 PM
by Connoisseur
* Mustard on Pizza?
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 3,463 30 06/07/05 07:02 AM
by Bi0TeK
* Mcdonalds secret sauce DrunkenAttempt 877 15 07/02/06 02:50 AM
by TM
* McDonalds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
vandago 3,466 68 11/29/15 01:28 PM
by zZZz
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 2,868 59 11/28/09 01:14 AM
by Dank_Trichome
* McDonalds
( 1 2 3 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 4,489 47 05/23/06 07:40 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* If somebody mailed you a jalapeno bacon cheese burger, would you eat it?
( 1 2 3 all )
stupid adage 2,189 40 04/01/15 10:58 PM
by LuSiD enthusiast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,204 topic views. 7 members, 47 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.