Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Jake1715]
    #16204417 -

Jake1715 said:
Alright so I've been hearing a lot about this lately. Based on reports from various places and what not, it sounds like if you put toothpaste on your nipples you can get pretty damn high.

BUT, it's also on "Know your meme," which raises doubts.

Has anyone tried this? If you did, did you get high as all hell? Or did you just end up looking like an idiot?

I'm trying it right now believe it or not.. I'm 98% certain I'm just going to have cold minty nipples and feel pretty stupid here in a bit, but hey what the hell not right?



:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #16204427 -

LOL they calling it pasting .


Worse that can happen is your nipples are minty fresh try it and give us a trip report


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: trekie]
    #16204434 -

one time i sucked on my gf's nipples right after brushing my teeth.

she got so fucked up she was moaning and shit


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: trekie]
    #16204436 -

:jiggletits:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Mushroomlover420]
    #16204479 -

Wow. How desperate can you be to get fucked up?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: toothpaster]
    #16204600 -

toothpaster said:
Of course it's real! http://toothpastenipple.com



The comments on that site are GOLD Jerry GOLD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: dondija]
    #16204605 -

Prisoner#1 actually invented the technique, if I'm not mistaken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #16204641 -

if this worked then if would be more effective to absorb it into your blood stream through the gums and stomach than the nipples...

I MEAN WHOSE GONNA BE THE HERO TO SHOOT UP TOOTH PASTE INTO THEIR ARM???


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Salomon]
    #16204937 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Hobozen]
    #16204957 -

how dumb.. everyone knows it's all about Gold-Bond mentholated powder on your anus that gets you fucked up.

I'm buzzing off of 2 grams right now.



I feel like I could fart a snowball..


--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #16204974 -

Synapse Trap said:
how dumb.. everyone knows it's all about Gold-Bond mentholated powder on your anus that gets you fucked up.

I'm buzzing off of 2 grams right now.



I feel like I could fart a snowball..



IV Gold-Bond is where it's at bro.:fatfear:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #16205018 -

realfuzzhead said:
Prisoner#1 actually invented the technique, if I'm not mistaken



it's all about the research, learning what's in the substances and how it's
absorbed into the  body. I recommend products with larger abrasives such as
baking soda and to avoid the organic stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Jake1715]
    #16205080 -

hOw MaNy BoNgRipZ KaN u TaKe?


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: toothpaster]
    #16205092 -

toothpaster said:
Of course it's real! http://toothpastenipple.com



This sites legit.
Its where I first learnt to paste, just be careful
DONT LEAVE THE PASTE ON TOO LONG OR YOUR NIPPLES WILL GET FUCKED UP.

here is one of mine after a particularly long binge, I went through 3 tubes of aquafresh and one sensodyne that weekend.



Thank god I'm off it now but whenever I even see toothpaste now i get that cool tingly feeling which makes me fiend for just a brush full


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: spoonbomb]
    #16205126 -

i inject liquid shots of dr.pepper into my peehole. trip report coming soon. i did the mint nipples thing many times and trip bawlz yo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #16205307 -

I had a pretty bad habit of nipple dippin back in Highschool. I had a relapse about a year ago and finished off couple tubes in one day which I got from the house. My girlfriend came home and found me naked in the front yard wrestling the neighbors cat with toothpaste all over my nips and chest but thats another story for the trip vault.

Lets just say once my girlfriend found out I had a history with the paste she removed all of it from our home. Its funny she had never even heard of it before and thought it sounded ridiculous. Ive lived in a toothpaste free house ever since. I mean fuck she used to ration me every morning and watch me brush my teeth but she caught on that I was holding some in my mouth and i would spit it up and rub it all over them nips. I mean allllllll over them nips. I would even do both at once cause of my tolerance. I mean yeah it was diluted but i would do anything to feel the way T paste makes me feel just one more time. Now I have to brush with just water and I got some nap as breath. Im scrachin myself just thinkin about it.

Dont fuck with the paste unless you want to turn your life into a waste.

:crankey:


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (05/09/12 03:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: blackhawk]
    #16205386 -

To Do:
LSD Shrooms MDMA Ketamine Salvia 2C-E DXM Alcohol LSA Mescaline Weed DMT Dimenhydrinate 4-HO-MET Methoxetamine 2C-P 4-ACO-DMT Toothpaste On Nipples


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #16205396 -

DeathCompany said:
I had a pretty bad habit of nipple dippin back in Highschool. I had a relapse about a year ago and finished off couple tubes in one day which I got from the house. My girlfriend came home and found me naked in the front yard wrestling the neighbors cat with toothpaste all over my nips and chest but thats another story for the trip vault.

Lets just say once my girlfriend found out I had a history with the paste she removed all of it from our home. Its funny she had never even heard of it before and thought it sounded ridiculous. Ive lived in a toothpaste free house ever since. I mean fuck she used to ration me every morning and watch me brush my teeth but she caught on that I was holding some in my mouth and i would spit it up and rub it all over them nips. I mean allllllll over them nips. I would even do both at once cause of my tolerance. I mean yeah it was diluted but i would do anything to feel the way T paste makes me feel just one more time. Now I have to brush with just water and I got some nap as breath. Im scrachin myself just thinkin about it.

Dont fuck with the paste unless you want to turn your life into a waste.

:crankey:





:lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:

im seriously still laughing out loud wow you got me so good


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16205430 -

I was trying to make my cat and my neighbors cat kiss cause I thought they both secretely wanted to be friends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sooo... Toothpaste.. On the nipples.. [Re: Poor Boy]
    #16205477 -

Quote:
Nipples



:loldongs:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Want To Suck These Nipples Sooo Bad...
( 1 2 3 all )
Original 4,085 59 11/14/09 08:00 AM
by KBG1977
* So what's the deal with toothpaste?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
GEncore 5,718 121 03/26/13 09:25 PM
by JoieDeVivre
* Sensodyne toothpaste contains Salvia Fliquid 2,350 11 01/06/05 11:46 AM
by Anonymous
* What do you look for in a good tube of toothpaste?
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 4,752 24 05/24/06 04:41 PM
by Phychotron
* Orange Peel+Toothpaste--Trip Report
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 137,159 23 08/06/08 01:43 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Retarded toothpaste kid. DrScott 1,349 12 06/15/10 05:22 AM
by BluePixieWaves
* Trip Report - Toothpaste on Cigarette
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 9,106 50 05/06/09 12:56 PM
by Captain Caveman
* Fluoride-free toothpaste and aluminum-free deodarant?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 8,630 64 07/07/05 11:27 AM
by keepontruckin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,730 topic views. 5 members, 34 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.