Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nocturnal, TX
    #16144981 -

Caaaan't wait. I'm leaving tomorrow at 2pm to head that way.

Any other shroomerites attending?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16144987 -

the line up is dope, wish i was going. enjoy yourself man. i can't go to any festivals til 2013 :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: plasma]
    #16145029 -

Still on house arrest?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16145078 -

til december 2012, right before the end of the world actually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: plasma]
    #16145086 -

mt eden, datsik, eoto, borgore, even tiesto, sounds like a good time. is that festival sponsored by insomniac?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16145091 -

I went to euphoria instead. They waited too long to post a line up, and they days which artist will be performing. I'm kinda annoyed how they jerk Texas around, they have the line up and days announced for EDC; NY, Vegas, and Puerto Rico announced and those are months away. They just announced the days for Nocturnal Wonderland TX like last week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: jamminshaman]
    #16164951 -

So...does anyone know how nocturnal was??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: jamminshaman]
    #16164971 -

i bet crizzly murked it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: plasma]
    #16165020 -

crizzly :shrug:

Dillon Francis and Calvin Harris :rave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: jamminshaman]
    #16165094 -

Cookie Monsta, Sound Tribe, Eoto, and Eprom were some of my favorite sets.

It was a badass time. I'm glad there was camping close by this year.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nocturnal, TX [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16165366 -

I lived pretty close, so I stopped by. Was pretty fun


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TX: Nocturnal Festival April 29th & 30th DeliciousVinyl 3,208 18 04/29/11 03:07 PM
by surferdude66066
* Nocturnal Lineup released! look at this shit! fuck yeah
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 4,878 44 07/29/05 08:53 AM
by CherryBom
* im nocturnal wtf?! nowwhoutthink 1,058 13 12/18/09 02:25 PM
by nowwhoutthink
* insomniacs raise your flags Micawber 1,455 14 01/17/11 09:56 PM
by eritas
* Chopin's Nocturnes.... Psy Baba 657 2 08/20/12 04:34 AM
by Pscientist
* Austin, TX
( 1 2 all )
Love Cap 1,551 25 04/24/11 02:09 AM
by Owsley2.0
* Has Anyone Ever Been Arrested Felony Possession I-10 Boarder Patrol- Sierra Blanca, TX? DRUG DOG *DELETED* *DELETED* Southern_Mush 1,811 6 06/25/11 12:39 AM
by unam sanctum
* I-10 Sierra Blanca, TX - Ever Been Arrested By Boarder Patrol? DRUG DOGS! Southern_Mush 2,810 5 07/27/11 12:55 PM
by snoot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
514 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.