Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Love Cap]
    #14108855 -

That's kind of general, and by TU I'm guessing that's a typo for UT.

Care to be more specific?

Generally, anywhere in Austin has the friendliest and like minded people I've ever met.  It's just that North Austin, when you get into 183 and Duval area, things go downhill from there.  And that's like 2-3 miles away from wilco.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14109495 -

im kidding. i dont stay in austin.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14341790 -

I've lived in Austin for a long time now, I've never gotten in any kind of trouble here. I absolutely love it. I'm currently looking for a good doctor for anxiety. Every doctor I try to find wants to put me back on anti-depressants. I have tried practically every one of them (SSRI's and MAOI's and Buspar) and they do nothing to help my anxiety or panic attacks, in fact they usually make them worse or wind me up in the hospital. I used to have a prescription for klonopin for long term anxiety and xanax for breakthrough which help really straighten my life out but since I moved down here no one will prescribe anything of the sort to me. I even show them the medications that didn't work that I've tried and they put me on the same damn medications, it's like I am talking to a brick wall. Benzo's don't even get me high they just chill me out so that I can actually function. I live down south, if anyone knows of any doctors that are really understanding and know how to weed through people that are searching for drugs and people who actually need the breakthrough medication please PM me. I would rather not have to buy purchase my medication from a damn drug dealer. 1 Luv. PS I just got back from Spring Love and I'll be attending Nocturnal Fest as well.


--------------------


"What you think, you become."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Mushaboom]
    #14341851 -

Nocturnal is going to be insane this year. Probably my favorite event happening in Texas currently, if it's anything like the last one.

I haven't been to Flipside though


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #14341859 -

I'm movin back to Atx from boulder in September. Woot woot. I fuckin love and miss that place. There truly is no place like Austin. I dare someone to tell me a place as good as Austin. I'd love to go there honestly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Owsley2.0]
    #14341878 -

I got a buddy who knocked a wilco cop out in one punch. His girl was in diabetic shock, they're speedin home to his wilco apt. Get pulled over and he tells the cop what's up sayin I'll be happy to pay but were in an emergency. Of course the cop ain't buyin it so he tells my buddy to get out the car. BAM. One punch from the inside of the car. They made it hone, got the life-saving meds, then promptly were met outside by the SWAT team lol.

True fucking story you can probably google it.

They're not kidding. Stay out of wilco. Lol I know ur jokin up there but it's a dangerous joke to defend that place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Austin, TX? OutThisLife 442 1 10/03/09 04:33 PM
by blazenn
* Pillow Fight Club Austin Tx Dreamer987 1,044 11 03/30/06 11:08 PM
by pantsboy
* Austin, TX *DELETED* texass449 725 5 06/04/08 09:02 PM
by kriminalelement
* New on here - Austin, TX
( 1 2 all )
SilentG 3,107 34 01/10/14 09:20 AM
by XUL
* Austin, TX yevonite 375 6 08/22/09 06:03 PM
by DeathCompany
* MOVIN BACK TO AUSTIN,TX! RyeH 501 6 10/08/09 09:16 PM
by lazylightning78
* If you're in Austin, TX can you recommend a tattoo/piercing shop? MOTH 930 5 03/03/05 07:10 PM
by Entheocybe
* Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday SilentG 976 8 09/22/06 08:42 AM
by SilentG

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,551 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.