Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Austin, TX
    #14108279 -

Anyone from or ever been to Austin? I'm going for Austin Psych fest at the end of April and was hoping for suggestions for cool places to stay and/or hang out! I was hoping for something cheap, and outside of the normal motel or something. The festival is downtown, so anywhere close would be cool. Thanks for any info you can give me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Love Cap]
    #14108306 -

ill rent out one of my rooms for drugs.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Love Cap]
    #14108310 -

I was thinking about going to that too but I'm going to Nocturnalfest instead.

I've been to Austin several times but I was always with friends so I'm not REAAALLY familiar with the town.  If you drive south for about 45 minutes then we can talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108313 -

hmmmm thanks for the offer.. but the gif on your signature makes you out to be pretty creepy..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Love Cap]
    #14108323 -

yea dude. the guy in my thread use to be normal, but then he stayed over for the weekend.

hey, let me know what shroom member you would stay with strictly based off his sig.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Love Cap]
    #14108353 -

I was born and raised in Austin.


All I can basically tell you is


South Austin is where it's at.  Red river/45th/Hyde park area is also really cool.  Anywhere downtown really.


Stay the fuck stay the fuck stay the fuck away from Williamson County, which is way up North Austin.  Keep that in mind in case you somehow end up north.

Edited by iamnotadream (03/12/11 11:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108358 -

the fuck is wrong with Willi? thats where im at kid.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108367 -

Not for very long, obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108371 -

24 years...


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108389 -

So you've heard about the notoriously dickish cops and the insane conservative force that lives up there then.

It's the county in Texas where last summer they gave a guy a life sentence for a DWI.

Just... why are you defending williamson county?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108391 -

cause thats where i stay kid.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108406 -

Sorry to hear that :shrug: I wish you luck in the future, maybe fortune will guide you to the green hills of Travis County

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108409 -

fuck travis kid.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108422 -

:lol: it really doesn't make any difference to me.  If you really like living in round rock/georgetown/cedar park, that's all you man.


Just letting the OP know that williamson county is a red fucking zone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108483 -

:gayflag:


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108528 -

Dunno said:
the fuck is wrong with Willi? thats where im at kid.



You serious bro?

FUCK WILCO LOL everyone who lives in/near austin knows wilco is the absolutely worst place to get busted, especially for drugs. Travis county is waaay more lenient than wilco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Uzziel]
    #14108535 -

:costanza:


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Dunno]
    #14108573 -

Thanks for the info iamnot!

dunno, I wouldn't stay with anyone based off their signature.. but yours is disturbing enough to stay away from you.. haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: Uzziel]
    #14108618 -

I'm not so sure.  I think that sig is hilarious :lol: I mean, if you HAVE to go to wilco... for the love of god... do not do not DO NOT carry up there.


And don't speed.


And don't be black.


Shave all your facial hair.


Comb your hair.  If you have dreads, chop them off.  Ditch the infected mushroom shirt too.


Make sure you attend the eight o'clock service at the st. whoeverthefuck church.  If you cannot make the eight o'clock, then be sure you don't miss the evening five o'clock.


PROTIP: A Bush Cheney '04 bumper sticker decreases unwanted police attention by up to 25%!

Edited by iamnotadream (03/12/11 12:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin, TX [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14108749 -

we'll  be just north of the Co. river, but south of the TU, how is that area?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Austin, TX? OutThisLife 442 1 10/03/09 04:33 PM
by blazenn
* Pillow Fight Club Austin Tx Dreamer987 1,044 11 03/30/06 11:08 PM
by pantsboy
* Austin, TX *DELETED* texass449 725 5 06/04/08 09:02 PM
by kriminalelement
* New on here - Austin, TX
( 1 2 all )
SilentG 3,107 34 01/10/14 09:20 AM
by XUL
* Austin, TX yevonite 375 6 08/22/09 06:03 PM
by DeathCompany
* MOVIN BACK TO AUSTIN,TX! RyeH 501 6 10/08/09 09:16 PM
by lazylightning78
* If you're in Austin, TX can you recommend a tattoo/piercing shop? MOTH 930 5 03/03/05 07:10 PM
by Entheocybe
* Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday SilentG 976 8 09/22/06 08:42 AM
by SilentG

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,551 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.