Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday
    #6087717 -

Anyone from around the Austin area heard of or interested in going to "The Mad Hatter's Tea Party 5" just North of Elgin?

EVENT INFO

The lineup is so-so, but its been so long I'm considering it.

DJ Shadow is coming up on Oct 1st and Ladytron on the 17th (I think).


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: SilentG]
    #6087725 -

haha im gonna be there bro

edit: elgin? its about 20 mins from austin.


--------------------

Edited by 2859558484 (09/21/06 06:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: 2859558484]
    #6087727 -

austin, massachuettes?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: 2859558484]
    #6087744 -

wowitch17 said:
haha im gonna be there bro

edit: elgin? its about 20 mins from austin.



Cool man. Yeah, I guess it's more South of Manor. Been awhile since I've gone to the Ghost Ranch.


Banez: Austin, TX.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: SilentG]
    #6087747 -

yeah sorry... small "road trip" joke.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: Banez]
    #6087770 -

Ah forgot that one. All I remember is "cuz it's YOUR dog!"

Funny, a dumb bitch tried to convince me that pit bull fights were morally ok based on the same argument last month.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: SilentG]
    #6087990 -

how many children are going to be under Keoki's decks?


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: SilentG]
    #6088948 -

shadow on the 1st? god damnit! i would love to drive down to austin to see him but there's no way i can drop all this school crap...that first week of october is going to destroy me.

damnit... :mad2:


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin Outdoor Party this Saturday [Re: kaiowas]
    #6089583 -

kaiowas said:
how many children are going to be under Keoki's decks?



Um... perhaps I'm missing something.

Seems disparaging towards keoki and I can get behind that. I'm pretty sure those weren't just rumors about him being a crackhead. Line-up's so-so, but I still think it'll be fun. The venue is great.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fractal sun blizzard(toronto outdoor psychedelic party) BanJankri 1,088 5 02/28/05 09:12 AM
by butterflydawn
* New on here - Austin, TX
( 1 2 all )
SilentG 3,107 34 01/10/14 09:20 AM
by XUL
* LNC (all night party)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
KristiMidocean 14,474 263 08/17/05 04:21 AM
by daimyo
* Apartment party!
( 1 2 all )
KristiMidocean 2,265 30 02/28/05 02:08 AM
by acidhead1279
* Wendel Austin - "LSD" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,633 12 07/17/05 10:26 PM
by Daytripper420
* The dead in Austin on the 4th of July Anonymous 1,025 10 07/11/03 01:09 AM
by Anonymous
* Trey Anastasio on Austin City Limits Tonight..... Hooty 1,155 7 01/15/05 10:01 PM
by Hooty
* Austin - Reefer Madness sing-along at Alamo 11/19 SilentG 776 5 10/11/06 03:57 PM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
976 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.