Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Is spore magic good to order from
    #16007 - 05/07/00 11:53 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't heard any bad reports as of yet. But then again, he hasn't been around very long at all. I haven't heard any good reports either. I've seen him ask some very basic newbie questions before. Things that I would hope my spore provider already knew. He also used PF's pictures on his web-site because he said his casings were to lame to post pics of. This doesn't mean he doesn't have some good spore race/strains available. Most of which were purchased from rival vendors. As far as reliability of his service and viability of his spores, little is known. Only time will tell.

The Lizard,

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushroomman4420
Loc: portland,Or
Re: Is spore magic good to order from [Re: Lizard King]
    #16009 - 05/08/00 12:12 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

i bought from him before he gave me 10ccs for 5 bucks instead of 10 but the second time i didnt git anything

------------------
www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1061761

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #16010 - 05/08/00 06:30 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

he seems to be ok but we haven't heard much yet 'cause he's pretty new to the business.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

#16011 - 05/08/00 02:00 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

i wanted to say that using pf's pics is something i did on my own because he could get any pictures of his. i took down that picture at his request. when i get a good flush or two, then we'll have some pictures to put on the site. had nothing to do with him not having any good casings or anything. and mushroomman, what do you mean you didn't get anything the second time? how long has it been since you ordered? if there is a problem, just be sure to e-mail him about it at sporemagic@sporemagic.com

------------------
http://www.sporemagic.com/

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16012 - 05/08/00 02:39 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

well
I fed x him a order he got it today at 10:30 and I gave him extra to send next day Ive been mailing him and mailing him but he has yet to respond to comfim he got the order so if there not there by tommorow or wed Im gonna be pissed Ive been looking foward to this a while...what will the spores look like I ordered mexi cubes

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16013 - 05/08/00 02:41 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

well
I fed x him a order he got it today at 10:30 and I gave him extra to send next day Ive been mailing him and mailing him but he has yet to respond to comfim he got the order so if there not there by tommorow or wed Im gonna be pissed Ive been looking foward to this a while...what will the spores look like I ordered mexi cubes

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16014 - 05/08/00 02:46 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

well

Anonymous

#16015 - 05/08/00 04:43 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

sorry to tell you this, but your spores will probably not be there tommorow. he went somewhere (it happened before) i don't know where, but i'm guessing he'll be back either today or tommorow. i'm kinda annoyed to, cause i was hoping he would send me my spores to, but i guess he had to leave in a hurry. it isn't the first time he's dissapeared, so it's nothing to worry about. he's normally only gone for 2 or 3 days. (at least, if you count the two other times he went away... the one time he told me first though)

if he was planning something long he would have told me, so it's probably just a weekend thing

------------------

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16016 - 05/08/00 04:47 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Then do I get my $15 I paid for next day back??

Anonymous

#16017 - 05/08/00 05:21 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

geez that's a damn good question. i would hope so, but i don't make those decisions. i'll try to talk him into it, and i don't think he will complain to much. from the conversations i have had with him, i think he will do the right thing and send back your money for that extra shipping. if shipping is over 10$, then at the least he'll probably just charge you the price of shipping overnight and give you the syringe for free.

PROBABLY

------------------

Anonymous

#16018 - 05/09/00 05:25 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Well, i called up his house, and there is someone there filling the orders, so there is no problem. you should have it soon

------------------

Anonymous

#16019 - 05/09/00 06:44 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and used the overnite delivery seen hide nor hare of the spores,, but i ordered one from pf and it came in one week exactly, I live in ky, pf is in washington, spore magic is in VA so whats the deal i wonder too.

Anonymous

#16020 - 05/09/00 08:24 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

as i said, sporemagic had to run off on some business thing. i'm sure your experience of having to wait so long will be a rare one.

however, you can all bet that if i believe that the sporemagic guy is not an honest person i will not be supporting his business anymore. i support it because i think he is an honest person who is just starting out and trying to build a reputation. i know there may be a delay in your orders, but many people have already recieved theirs (yes i know this for a fact, people have sent me e-mails) and i believe this is simply a fluke because he had to go away unexpectedly. no one knows when he will be back, but people are sending out orders that have already been placed. i wouldn't recomend making any new orders till you hear that he is back, since you might want to discuse details with him that i won't be able to answer.

------------------

Anonymous

#16021 - 05/10/00 02:06 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

there were some problems with sporemagic going away, but everything is being cleared up now, and everyone orders are being mailed out today.

i'm sorry for any inconvience, but it's not really my fault, and i don't get paid for this, but i have taken measures to track down everyone's orders who i have recieved complaints from about the delay. so it's on its way and i did my best to help all of you people. (i'm just defending myself because it isn't my fault)

anyway, from now on Spore Magic should promptly mail everything out, although for now next day delievery is unavailable. perhaps there was a misunderstanding, but i think that's what he wanted.

------------------

Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

#16022 - 05/10/00 02:27 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I've ordered from PF twice. Each time my spores arrived in less than a week. They must send them off as soon as they get the order in the mail. I suggest ordering form them, and if sporemagic finally comes through for you, it will just be icing on the cake.

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Anonymous

#16023 - 05/10/00 06:20 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Well, here is something aphex found on a different msg board, i don't know which one, but it was written by the person filling orders now. it is not much, but hopefully it will give you some insight as to what kind of people are doing this:
"we are new to mailorders but not growing mushrooms. we are very honest people.
everyone has to make a living and sporemagic is our second job. we have to travel out of town to keep our daytime job. sorry if anyone's orders are late. i will try and keep up until amstaff returns.please be patient. "

------------------

Anonymous

#16024 - 05/10/00 06:32 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I got a contaminated syringe from them. SporeMagic was supposed to send another, like a week ago...no word whatsoever

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16025 - 05/10/00 06:46 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

SPOREMAGIC HAS A REPORT on there site I was wondering if that was done with 1/2 pint jars and has any one else ever tried that www.sporemagic.com under reports>

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16026 - 05/11/00 12:09 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

well i still havnt got my spores so thats the answer If ya want your spore next year order here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains