Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Barkley]
    #10439545 -

oh yes oh yes. their physical appearance is usually quite alluring.


and doing the 'sex on your face' dance is always fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: druqs]
    #10439554 -

mycelismymind said:
women are just snakes with legs. its been proven.



I heard that before, no joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Cubie]
    #10439563 -

aigh, its a reasonably common saying for people scorned by these reptilian sex merchants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10440524 -

I dont know what kind of pills you guys are taking but I have had plenty of dick rolling balls... And such a concentrated small wet spot on like my inner thigh and on top of his jeans. Sweat... Nah... I find on meth pills there is an issue but Mda and MDMa I dont think there is any..


--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: PeNgUiNy]
    #10440563 -

is it the best thing ever?

i've never actually tried to get aroused on rolls.  or been in that position.
the closest was @ Cyberfest in Melbourne, FL.  this girl was fit.
we hung out all night.  had a beautiful experience.  but it never went anywhere.
forgot her name.  and the earth kept spinning.  i miss those nights.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Barkley]
    #10444263 -

No having sex while rolling is not the best thing ever. And I did not find it to rouin sex for me while I was not rolling. I mean it feels just as good to get my hand rubbed then it did to have sex. I geuss it is an experince every one would have to try to form their own oppinion of it. Half the time I did it I was coming down and like nodding waking up and having to realize what was going on...


--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: PeNgUiNy]
    #10445078 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10445123 -

Ahhh...the sweet purity of XTC pills....

That's why I like to eat natural substances. Forgot the doctored pills, organic plants/fungi is the way to go!

Thanks Shroomery for teaching me how to grow my own psychedelics!

Shroomery: A Place for Learning
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10445126 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10445196 -

Where I am, its pretty common. When I see XTC it always comes in those clear pills, with just a little white powder in there. Of course, I don't buy but I get to see it at the Raves I go to.

When I first heard the name "Molly", I thought it was this exotic pure MDMA from overseas in Southeast Asia near "Bali" (since they rhyme with eachother). I later found out it had nothing to do with where it came from but the purity of the product.

And I only recently found out that " Molly " stands for " molecules ", which I think is pretty cool.

By the way, how did a thread about "So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year..." end up with the subject "Taking XTC and having sex"? Did I miss something?

The Subject Flip-Switch
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10445492 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Edited by Oldgregg (06/03/09 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10445738 -

The last rave I went to I picked up some crazy ass shit. It was a pure crytal MDMA chunk. I dosed 75mg and that was completley way to much.


--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: PeNgUiNy]
    #10445773 -

sex on the comedown.  not sure if it's the same thing.  go hawkeyes!


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: mushbaby]
    #16003881 -

Post deleted by Nefertem

Reason for deletion: MUAUM


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Nefertem]
    #16003899 -

I got me a girlfriend. We leave ~ 40 miles apart though, which means we never see eachother too much. We've been going out for 3+ years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Nefertem]
    #16004446 -

Whoa weird bump


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #16004466 -

for me, idk sex just isnt that great unless its a girl i really care about and im real picky about what girls i will and wont date

my last relationship went downhill badly and it sucked...plus having a gf is hard work, being single is easy

i dont mind either, both have their positives and negatives...im just gonna roll with whatever happens ya know? im single as of now and im indifferent on it and enjoying parts of it...the part i miss the most is sex

im pretty much 100% over my ex now which is good tho


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16010589 -

never had gf and i'm fine, suck it up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: B.C. Cody] * 1
    #16012058 -

Have you had sex before with someone other than a prostitute though?  It's hard to miss what you've never had.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: B.C. Cody]
    #16013387 -

B.C. Cody said:
never had gf and i'm fine, suck it up




see thats the kinda shit i used to say until i finally got a gf

break ups suck dude, especially when things end in a shitty shitty way

just sucks to lose someone you really love and care about bc of sumthing you or she did, or both

one day u will learn


i mean ive always been someone who never deals with drama and never has been a bit depressed, but after i broke up with ex (bc shes a stupid cunt) i was def depressed for a while and all i wanted to do was sit in my house, watch TV and smoke madd fucking weed

feels good to finally be over somone completely


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* chemtrails distortopia 783 3 02/22/05 10:04 AM
by TinTree
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDoom 6,292 53 02/05/08 02:45 AM
by Crasher
* Chemtrails in the Sky. . . Very Importent
( 1 2 all )
alchino23 2,348 20 07/17/07 10:33 AM
by xeallos
* chemtrails Vvellum 1,732 13 02/22/05 01:50 PM
by Teragon
* Chemtrails DrCubensis 741 5 03/07/06 06:52 PM
by Stein
* You've either got or you haven't got style IAmTheWalrus212 988 7 10/23/04 11:29 PM
by ToTheSummit
* How many of you HAVEN'T been caught with drugs?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,003 82 06/07/07 05:01 PM
by Iron_Hymen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,928 topic views. 1 members, 20 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.