Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
You've either got or you haven't got style
    #3269619 -

If you got it you stand out a mile
A flower's not a flower if it's wilted
A hat's not a hat when it's tilted

You've either got or you haven't got class
How it draws the applause of the masses
When you wear lapels like the swellest of swells
You can pass any mirror and smile

You've either got or you haven't got,
Got or you haven't got,
Got or you haven't got STYLE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3269651 -

Damn, vauge memories of Gene Autrey or Frank Sinatra or someone like that....but I can't place this song.  I know its an old musical and I'm fairly sure I have seen it within the last year.
:confused:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3269674 -

Heaven
I'm in heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speeeeeak
And I seem to find the happiness I seeeeeeek
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheeeeeeeeek

Heaven!
I'm in heaven.
And the cares that hung around me through the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheeeeeeeek


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3269681 -

In my opinion those are terrible lyrics.

It's just an opinion though, my parents listen to those songs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3269688 -

Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire.............

or

Frank Sinatra......


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3269692 -

...still stumped...  :sad:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3269719 -

She gets too hungry for dinner at eight
She likes the theater and never comes late
She never bothers with people she'd hate
That's why the lady is a tramp
Doesn't like crap games with barons and earls
Won't go to Harlem in ermine and pearls
Won't dish the dirt with the rest of the girls
That's why the lady is a tramp
She likes the free, fresh wind in her hair
Life without care
She's broke--and it's "oke"
Hates California, it's cold and it's damp
That's why the lady is a tramp

She gets too hungry to wait for dinner at eight
She loves the theater but never comes late
She'd never bother with people she'd hate
That's why the lady is a tramp
She'll have no crap games with sharpies and frauds
And she won't go to Harlem in Lincolns or Fords
And she won't dish the dirt with the rest of the broads
That's why the lady is a tramp
She loves the free, fresh wind in her hair
Life without care
She's broke--but it's "oke"
Hates California, it's so cold and so damp
That's why the lady
That's why the lady
That's why the lady is a tramp


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've either got or you haven't got style [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3269767 -

Well, I'm now certain its Sinatra songs. But I can't place these all in the same film....

I am sure I saw something recently in which I saw Frank and a couple others doing "Style". Now I'm just not sure if it was a movie or just a clip I saw.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* campus harlem drop SurReality 480 4 02/20/13 12:23 AM
by zee007
* Does a Tramp Stamp = Slut? (POLL)
( 1 2 3 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 6,248 44 03/05/10 06:04 AM
by 0smosis
* White dude playing concerts in Harlem... *DELETED* skatealex2 786 10 03/13/10 06:09 PM
by frith
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,849 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* wildest dream i've had in a while. Ole Field Trashe 897 6 08/08/03 12:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Hello everyone....I've been away for a while. Entheonaut 854 6 11/16/05 01:03 PM
by TheDude
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,400 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
988 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.