Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10432187 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
2Cents said:
I love pussy! idk man but 6 months no sex....id be geekin



"Geekin' "? Say wha??

Is that when you go without set for 6 months or more and start ending up in Star Wars/Trek conventions instead of strip clubs?

I hope that doesn't happen to me: I love those lesbian double-dildo sets at the strip club! Watching those girls is better than sex!

Strip Club Addict,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~



geekin is more of a term for geetin like tweekin, id fuckin loose my shit without gettin some for that long


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: 2Cents]
    #10432225 -

2Cents said:
geekin is more of a term for geetin like tweekin, id fuckin loose my shit without gettin some for that long



Oh, that makes sense. Like "Freakin' out" or like you said "tweakin" (Meth anyone?)

Kinda of scary with your last sentence about you losing your sh*t. I wonder if murder/rape rates would increase if sex with women was somehow outlawed, like unbreakable chastity belts or something.

Pretty scary thought.

Learned a New Purpose for Sex,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10432238 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
2Cents said:
geekin is more of a term for geetin like tweekin, id fuckin loose my shit without gettin some for that long



Oh, that makes sense. Like "Freakin' out" or like you said "tweakin" (Meth anyone?)

Kinda of scary with your last sentence about you losing your sh*t. I wonder if murder/rape rates would increase if sex with women was somehow outlawed, like unbreakable chastity belts or something.

Pretty scary thought.

Learned a New Purpose for Sex,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~



well haha i dont think id go on a rape/murder rampage but id be a pissed off asshole all the time and id be hell fiendin


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: suburbanned]
    #10432483 -

suburbantoker said:
I'm not gonna lie I could fuck pretty much most chicks that I know but I simply have no urge to.



im n the same boat.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10432616 -

i think it's your batman logo, lord mandrake.
might be too much machismo for the ladies.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10433372 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Oh, that makes sense. Like "Freakin' out" or like you said "tweakin" (Meth anyone?)

Kinda of scary with your last sentence about you losing your sh*t. I wonder if murder/rape rates would increase if sex with women was somehow outlawed, like unbreakable chastity belts or something.

Pretty scary thought.

Learned a New Purpose for Sex,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~




I think murder rates against politicians would increase if sex were somehow outlawed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10437527 -

Oldgregg said:
I almost had my first kiss when i was rolling the other day, but i decided she was too good of a friend and it wouldve been awkward

think about your first kiss rollin though :P




Friends kiss.  Next time you feel the urge you should go for it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: mushbaby]
    #10437587 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10437781 -

Rolling with a friend and getting to close can be akaward. I was sitting on top of on of my guy friends while giving him a light show. And I got up and had a wet spot on my leg and I know it wasnt from me. So yeah Id say every thing is kind of akward. After realizing your guy friend just jizzed on your leg.


--------------------
~Follow The Light To Freedom Only Then Will You Learn To Fly~:rastana:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10439233 -

PeNgUiNy said:
Rolling with a friend and getting to close can be akaward. I was sitting on top of on of my guy friends while giving him a light show. And I got up and had a wet spot on my leg and I know it wasnt from me. So yeah Id say every thing is kind of akward. After realizing your guy friend just jizzed on your leg.



must have been a decent light show.
sticks?  photons?  tell me about it.

Oldgregg said:
I almost had my first kiss when i was rolling the other day, but i decided she was too good of a friend and it wouldve been awkward

think about your first kiss rollin though :P



first kiss.  you're going to fuck it up.  the rolls might mask your inexperience.  i say do it.

"When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."
-Mike Damone (Fast Times)


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: PeNgUiNy]
    #10439278 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10439298 -

no shit dude.  i don't know about you, but my dick takes the night off when i'm on pills.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: Barkley]
    #10439308 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10439381 -

3 hours.  rolling.  and fucking.  what a waste of psychoactive drugs.

i haven't had the opportunity to do drugs with a girl.  the girls i date come from nice families.
they look down on drugs.  so do their friends.  they'd look down on me  if they knew the truth.
since i can no longer give my virginity to a prospective wife, maybe i'll save my altered state for her.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: Barkley]
    #10439387 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10439467 -

that sucks.  you're go-go gadget, while everyone else is winding down.
i miss that.  i have always feared that eating beans with a girlfriend would cause her to
unleash some fucked up secret on me.  like.  "i feel really bad for fucking my personal trainer."
either that's my issue or i just haven't found the right girl.  don't wanna cheapen the experience.
easy to find a new girlfriend.  hard to find a mdma replacement.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Edited by Barkley (06/02/09 02:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. *DELETED* [Re: Barkley]
    #10439475 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Edited by Oldgregg (06/02/09 01:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Oldgregg]
    #10439510 -

yeah man.  i never did that take pills over time gimmick.  don't think it works.
if i was eating 4 pills, i'd take two and the moment i felt different, the other two.
or just all at once.  i'd average 4 hours of euphoria either way.
that taking pills over time seems like a long wait for a train don't come.
meanwhile, you're carrying drugs on you.  no good, soldier.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: Barkley] * 1
    #10439515 -

women are just snakes with legs. its been proven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I haven't had a g/f in about a year.. [Re: druqs]
    #10439537 -

yes.  but snakes i'll crawl into bed with, brother.


--------------------
         
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: That didn't happen. I didn't do that.
Shark: So what did you do?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: I did what I wanted to do.
Shark: Which was what, again?
Mouse 'Fitz' Fitzgerald: All things. A.L.L.

Edited by Barkley (06/02/09 02:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* chemtrails distortopia 783 3 02/22/05 10:04 AM
by TinTree
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDoom 6,292 53 02/05/08 02:45 AM
by Crasher
* Chemtrails in the Sky. . . Very Importent
( 1 2 all )
alchino23 2,348 20 07/17/07 10:33 AM
by xeallos
* chemtrails Vvellum 1,732 13 02/22/05 01:50 PM
by Teragon
* Chemtrails DrCubensis 741 5 03/07/06 06:52 PM
by Stein
* You've either got or you haven't got style IAmTheWalrus212 988 7 10/23/04 11:29 PM
by ToTheSummit
* How many of you HAVEN'T been caught with drugs?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,003 82 06/07/07 05:01 PM
by Iron_Hymen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,928 topic views. 2 members, 171 guests and 282 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.